Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disney star #DylanSprouse has revealed that he currently works as a restaurant
Advertisement

Former #Disney star #DylanSprouse has revealed that he currently works as a restaurant host while going to school at NYU. Dylan took to his Tubmlr page to address the rumors that he worked at a restaurant in New York City:

“So many pictures have gotten out that I’m now working as a host at a restaurant in NY. To clear up the air (which is admittedly pretty rude), I did not take this job because I ‘lost all my money,’ I am financially secure, and took this job as a way to primarily feed my over bountiful video game addiction. I also took this as a way to try a new experience, working somewhat below the means I’m used to, as well as a way to socialize and get out of the house. I feel most comfortable when I’m working and doing something, to criticize someone of that is pretty odd. I will potentially return to acting someday, but in no way do I think any experience is a step down for me, but rather a new step in another direction.”

Very cool! Be on the lookout for Dylan the next time you are out to eat in New York City!
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General News: Cancel Train Ticket by Dialling 139: How It Works nairrk 0 699 05-01-2016, 11:13 AM
Last Post: nairrk
  Just this month a Starbucks location opened inside Disney’s Epcot park. adithya 0 651 10-01-2013, 04:04 PM
Last Post: adithya
  Star channels launch on IPTV Swiss Operator – Sunrise waytobala 0 1,066 08-06-2012, 02:21 PM
Last Post: waytobala
  Breaking News: Jackie Chan retires as action star waytobala 0 805 05-20-2012, 01:01 AM
Last Post: waytobala
  The truth about Lanka''s secret refugee camps revealed Mr.Bhat 0 1,008 05-24-2009, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Mr.Bhat