Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does videocon d2th‎ HD have any pixelation problems During High Graphic scene
Advertisement
Hello friends ,
I am planning to buy a DTH, After reading Many forums i have decided to go for Either Tata sky HD+ Or VideoconD2h Hd.

Few years back when i was in india, i had used Videocon D2H , i was very satisfied with the Pricing of Packages. The Service and The quality of Picture was very good. Their were free 2 Cinema channels alonng with other movie channels.

The only DrawBack which i encoutered was : During watching Movies(espicially English) in High Graphic scenes Such as an explosion or car race or Movies like transformer . The Picutre quality use to become little unclear for a fraction of second.
I have read these in other Forums About these Pixelation problems.

SO my Question is, Does Videocon D2h HD DVR, Have these problems. Is the Picture quality clear during High Grahic Content Movie such as Transformers / Star wars. Pleaase advice, does any one using Latest ViseoconD2H Hd Dvr have encountered these problems

I am also inclined towards Tatasky, as i have read Except the expensive packages their are no complains . and has been highly rated.
i dont have much information on Airtel digital. The website of airtel was very pathetic and less informative. But none the less , The Airtel D3h Is the no 1
along with Viseocon d2h inmany forums comparing the D2h.

Please give your valuable advice in these matter.
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
For a personal video recorder I would suggest
Tata Sky + HD. Its costly compared to others. But quality wise it's "The Best". Lack of HD channels issue will be solved once MPEG 4 migration completes. So get TS+ HD eyes closed!.
Thanks given by:
dear laxmikantji you need not worry regarding videocon dth hd dvr you get the best services for any details just call me i explain everything about all airtel/tatasky/d2h. you can call me at your home in mumbai if you want i can come personally wherever in mumbai or in pune maximum

videocon hd dvr 500gb 10890 12 months platinum hd pack
1000gb 11890 12 months platinum hd pack

90 cm big dish for hd dvr 12 months annual plans. installation within 3 hrs of booking. no extra wire charges .discount of rs 290 from me if you in mumbai technitians@yahoo.com 9867013496

for other plans do see website or call me if you in mumbai /pune/nashik

(08-22-2013, 04:48 PM)laxmikantchavan Wrote: Hello friends ,
I am planning to buy a DTH, After reading Many forums i have decided to go for Either Tata sky HD+ Or VideoconD2h Hd.

Few years back when i was in india, i had used Videocon D2H , i was very satisfied with the Pricing of Packages. The Service and The quality of Picture was very good. Their were free 2 Cinema channels alonng with other movie channels.

The only DrawBack which i encoutered was : During watching Movies(espicially English) in High Graphic scenes Such as an explosion or car race or Movies like transformer . The Picutre quality use to become little unclear for a fraction of second.

SO my Question is, Does Videocon D2h HD DVR, Have these problems. Is the Picture quality clear during High Grahic Content Movie such as Transformers / Star wars. Pleaase advice, does any one using Latest ViseoconD2H Hd Dvr have encountered these problems

I am also inclined towards Tatasky, as i have read Except the expensive packages their are no complains . and has been highly rated.
i dont have much information on Airtel digital. The website of airtel was very pathetic and less informative. But none the less , The Airtel D3h Is the no 1

Thanks given by:
(08-23-2013, 07:39 AM)technitians Wrote: dear laxmikantji you need not worry regarding videocon dth hd dvr you get the best services for any details just call me i explain everything about all airtel/tatasky/d2h. you can call me at your home in mumbai if you want i can come personally wherever in mumbai or in pune maximum

90 cm big dish for hd dvr 12 months annual plans. installation within 3 hrs of booking. no extra wire charges .discount of rs 290 from me if you in mumbai technitians@yahoo.com 9867013496

(08-22-2013, 04:48 PM)laxmikantchavan Wrote: Hello friends ,

Thankyou all For your Advice.
I will Go with Videocon D2h.
But Once again I would like to Ask :
Is the Picture quality clear during High Grahic Content Movie such as Transformers / Star wars or their is Pixelation for seconds during High Graphic Scenes ????
Does any Members have Videocon D2h HD DVR. & how was their experience.
Thanks given by:
(08-22-2013, 06:06 PM)SRK Wrote: For a personal video recorder I would suggest
Tata Sky + HD. Its costly compared to others. But quality wise it's "The Best". Lack of HD channels issue will be solved once MPEG 4 migration completes. So get TS+ HD eyes closed!.

Thankyou all your Advice.
I will Go with Videocon D2h.
Is the Picture quality clear during High Grahic Content Movie such as Transformers / Star wars or their is Pixelation for seconds during High Graphic Scenes ????
Thanks given by:
(08-23-2013, 10:29 AM)laxmikantchavan Wrote: [quote='SRK' pid='65255' dateline='1377175016']
For a personal video recorder I would suggest

Sir,
Thank you for ur reply. But personally i have seen both Tata sky and Dish TV. The picture quality OF tata Sky is very ordinary, & The Clearity & Quality of picture of Dish TV is very very good.

Thanks given by:
(08-23-2013, 07:39 AM)technitians Wrote: dear laxmikantji you need not worry regarding videocon dth hd dvr you get the best services for any details just call me i explain everything about all airtel/tatasky/d2h. you can call me at your home in mumbai if you want i can come personally wherever in mumbai or in pune maximum

90 cm big dish for hd dvr 12 months annual plans. installation within 3 hrs of booking. no extra wire charges .discount of rs 290 from me if you in mumbai

Seems, you are a dealer or retailer dealing in D2h connections ?

As per Forum poilcy no personal contact numbers to be given, hence your email/contact numbers are removed.
(08-23-2013, 10:56 AM)nairrk Wrote:

90 cm big dish for hd dvr 12 months annual plans. installation within 3 hrs of booking. no extra wire charges .discount of rs 290 from me if you in mumbai

ok sir i was not aware of this so in future such things not happen

Seems, you are a dealer or retailer dealing in D2h connections ?

As per Forum poilcy no personal contact numbers to be given, hence your email/contact numbers are removed.

Thanks given by:
dear axmikantji where do you reside in mumbai or where can i know it
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DTH Updates: Korean Drama Active- Rs 40 channel added on Videocon D2H on 04-08-2020 Sathish 0 149 08-04-2020, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Sathish
  DTH Updates: Bhojpuri Active and Girgit channels removed from Videocon D2H Sathish 0 196 08-01-2020, 07:56 AM
  DTH Updates: Star Bharat HD channel temporarily FTA on Videocon D2H Sathish 1 202 08-01-2020, 07:55 AM
  DTH Updates: Tamilan TV channel removed from Videocon D2H Sathish 0 169 07-22-2020, 10:27 AM
  DTH Updates: PTC Punjabi Gold channel added on Videocon D2H on LCN 783 Sathish 0 173 07-21-2020, 01:59 PM
  DTH Updates: Lokshahi and News 24 channels added on Videocon D2H Sathish 0 192 07-14-2020, 08:24 AM
  DTH Updates: Zee Hindustan channel removed from 2 slots on Videocon D2H Sathish 0 195 07-14-2020, 08:21 AM
  DTH Updates: MOD Test channel added on Videocon D2H Sathish 0 273 07-10-2020, 10:54 AM
  DTH Updates: Republic Bharat channel temporarily FTA on Videocon D2H Sathish 0 187 07-10-2020, 10:53 AM
  IDF Exclusive: Star Gold HD channel temporarily FTA on Videocon D2H Sathish 1 242 07-10-2020, 10:51 AM