Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Double Bonanza for Star Plus
Advertisement
MUMBAI: It's celebration time for Star Plus as two of their top ranked shows Sapna Babul Ka…Bidaai and Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai share a unique coincidence as they reach an important milestone tonight, on March 20th. Tonight's episode will be the 300th episode for Bidaai while Yeh Rishta completes 50 successful episodes today.

Yeh Rishta leading lady of the show Akshara aka Hina Khan who could not hide her happiness and said, "I am on top of the world. In such a short span of time, we have got so much of success and fame. It's so nice to see that our hard work is being praised by our audiences".

"From the day one of the shoot, Udaipur to Mumbai, we have really worked hard and we promise to deliver our best in future too. I am thankful to my fans and would like to tell them to remain glued to the show as there is lot more in store", she concludes.

Rajan Shahi , the producer of both the shows who is happy to reach the double milestone. "It's been a great journey and I profusely thank the viewers who have stuck to watching our shows at the prime time band between 9PM to 10PM. One interesting fact is that, when Bidaai reached its 50th episode, we had got to the #1 spot and we had a very big high point running then, wherein Ragini's marriage gets broken. History has repeated itself as Yeh Rishta has managed to grab the #1 position just before its 50th episode. It feels nice when you have reached two milestones on the same day. To tell you more, tonight's episode in both the shows are my personal favorites. The episodes have come out very well. And as I have said before, this is just the beginning and we aim to go miles ahead".

We wish the two big families of Bidaai and Yeh Rishta on this special day...

Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General News: Star World to premiere ‘Homeland’ S8 starting 16 Feb nairrk 0 62 02-13-2020, 07:22 AM
Last Post: nairrk
  General News: Star Movies, Star Movies Select HD to simulcast 92nd Academy Awards on 10 Feb nairrk 0 191 01-23-2020, 06:52 PM
  General News: Star World to launch Sitcom Binge Week from 30 Dec nairrk 0 130 12-27-2019, 07:18 AM
  General News: Star Gold to premiere Housefull 4 on 22 Dec nairrk 0 156 12-20-2019, 11:16 PM
  General News: Star Bharat looks to enthrall viewers with new show ‘Meri Gudiya’ nairrk 0 132 12-14-2019, 09:30 AM
  General News: Star Movies to premiere ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ on 15 Dec nairrk 0 240 12-12-2019, 10:55 PM
  General News: Star Jalsha launch magnum opus based on Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay’s ‘Kopal Kundala nairrk 0 117 11-28-2019, 10:27 AM
  General News: Star Jalsha to venture into horror-comedy with ‘Chuni Panna’ nairrk 0 164 11-04-2019, 08:57 AM
  General News: Star Sports launches regional campaign for ISL with Kerala Blasters nairrk 0 122 10-15-2019, 06:35 PM
  General News: Star Movies lines up blockbuster movies for festive season nairrk 0 232 10-05-2019, 08:58 AM