Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Early bird Tata Sky leads DTH pack, but only just
Advertisement
Tata Sky, the country’s second-largest DTH service provider, has emerged on top in the customer satisfaction survey conducted by Hindustan Times and MaRs. The company scored the highest points — 839. The industry average was 806 points. In five of the eight cities where the survey was conducted, it was ranked number one.

“We had institutionalised the whole business of customer satisfaction ever since we launched the services,” said Vikram Kaushik, managing director and CEO of Tata Sky.

The company, which launched its services in August 2006, also has the first mover’s advantage.

“Every six to 12 months, we get a national survey on customer satisfaction conducted by AC Nielsen. It has a large sample and is spread throughout the country,” said Kaushik. “We have found that Tata Sky has been reaching global benchmarks.”

The company has topped with 807 points on ‘buying experience’, while Airtel, at number 2, has 797 points. Tata Sky also scores the highest in ‘audio and video quality’.

When it comes to channel choices and features, and service interactions, it is again the leader.

However, in complaint redressal, Tata Sky is behind Airtel (though with 765 points, it is much above the industry average of 728).

Source: Indian DTH Blog

Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Quality Wise TATASky Is Best, But Rest Economical and Moderate Picture Quality I Would Still Go With DISH TV...
[Image: izvqcn.jpg]

wIcKeD mEnTaLiTy
Thanks given by:
Also Tatasky is the best customer service DTH.i had used for about 2 years and got best service from them.
Thanks given by:
Hmmm On My Personal Exp... I Too Didnt Face Prob With DISH TV Customer Care... First It Would Take Time To Connect To Representative But From When I Started Mailing Them, The Response Is QUICK...
[Image: izvqcn.jpg]

wIcKeD mEnTaLiTy
Thanks given by:
Yes now adays Dish TV is responding very quickly by emails.i am a subscriber of Dish TV from feb 2004.they r taking lot of time to avtivate or deactivate channels.thats very annoying.if we have no power supply as most of the time happens in rural areas have to wait for days.even now they had not improved this .
Thanks given by:
Timely service has been provided by Tata Sky and yes in dth they are on top of the list as the survey result too appear in most of the cities. Cutomercare and after sale service is an important area which helps building goodwill.
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Tata Sky Welcome (TV)" channel ECM PIDs updated on TataSky DTH Services on 05-04-2021 Sathish 0 71 04-05-2021, 01:50 AM
Last Post: Sathish
  "Tata Sky Bangla Cinema Offer (TV)" channel removed, "Kannada Cinema Offer (TV)" channel added on TataSky DTH Services o Sathish 0 48 04-01-2021, 11:43 AM
  "Tata Sky Bangla Cinema Offer (TV)" channel removed, "Kannada Cinema Offer (TV)" channel added on TataSky DTH Services o Sathish 0 46 04-01-2021, 11:40 AM
  "Tata Sky Bhojpuri Sanima (TV)" channel ECM PIDs updated on TataSky DTH Services on 27-03-2021 Sathish 0 62 03-27-2021, 10:48 AM
  "Devotion @ Re1 (Data)" channel removed, "Tata Sky Darshan (Data)" channel added on TataSky DTH Services on 23-03-2021 Sathish 0 86 03-23-2021, 09:07 AM
  "Telugu Cinema Offer (TV)" channel removed, "Tata Sky Bangla Cinema Offer (TV)" channel added on TataSky DTH Services on Sathish 0 86 03-23-2021, 09:03 AM
  "Telugu Cinema Offer (TV)" channel removed, "Tata Sky Bangla Cinema Offer (TV)" channel added on TataSky DTH Services on Sathish 0 65 03-23-2021, 08:56 AM
  DTH Updates: Tata Sky launches cloud-based recording feature for Android-powered Binge+ Set-top-box nairrk 0 82 03-18-2021, 07:13 AM
Last Post: nairrk
  TataSky added "Tata Sky Hits HD (Radio)" channel on its DTH platform on 14-03-2021 Sathish 0 111 03-14-2021, 04:59 AM
  TataSky added "Tata Sky Classroom (TV)" channel on its DTH platform on 14-03-2021 Sathish 0 70 03-14-2021, 04:11 AM