Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average
Ek Koshish Dil Se Zindagi Ke Liye!
Advertisement
New Delhi, July 27, 2010: 94.3 MY FM always makes it a mark that it touches all the aspects of being the helping hands for the needy. This time it’s an initiative taken by MY FM’s Chandigarh station. With a strong reach across the city MY FM called up the masses to join hands with their team to step up and aid the flood affected areas near Chandigarh, primarily Ambala.

With 94.3 MY FM’s the On Air promotion of “Ek Koshish Dil Se, Zindagi Ke Liye” waves were created through the campaign that brought in an overwhelming response from its many listeners across the land of Punjab.

Through this campaign, listeners all across the city poured in help through donating clothes, eatables, water bottles, etc for the affected.

With the sheer dedication to take this campaign ahead, Team MY FM’s efforts were also noticed by Ambala’s SP Mr. Shashank Kanah who actually gave the permissions to go forward in distributing the collected material for the needy.

Full Story: Indian DTH Blog

Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  94.3 MY FM celebrates 3rd anniversary in Gwalior with Koshish Dil Se Sathish 0 954 08-05-2010, 11:46 AM
Last Post: Sathish
  94.3 MY FM Ahmedabad adopted 3 kids under Koshish Dil Se on its 3rd Birthday Sathish 0 1,347 07-23-2010, 01:44 PM
  94.3 MY FM celebrates 4th anniversary in Jaipur with Koshish Dil Se for saving water Sathish 0 936 06-04-2010, 02:17 PM