Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 2.18 Average
Enquiry or Request to Reliance Digital TV Management
Advertisement
I Just posted this mail to Reliance Digital TV and expecting at least an answer.

Dear friends/members, if you agree to any of these comments, kindly copy the mail content and send to 'CustomerCare@bigtv.co.in' for their notice/action. You may also add your concerns if any.

To: "CustomerCare@bigtv.co.in" <customercare@bigtv.co.in>
Date: Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 8:17 AM
Subject: Enquiry or Request to Reliance Digital TV Management

Dear Sir,
Being a happy customer of Reliance Digital TV, i would like to put forth the following two requests and I appreciate your appropriate action, or to notify the concerned person or management.
  1. The non-availability of online portal for customers to manage or subscribe to channels or add-ons. Calling customer care is always a hassle in this modern era, where most of the senior family members are out at work or field. Online facility will reduce this hassle for customers as well as reduce the workload of ur customer care. The current online account only gives summary of account and packages but not to manage their subscriptions.
  2. Kindly add 'BabyTV' to your bouquet. Even if it is as an add-on channel i will be really happy as its one of the favorite channel for my kids. I used to have this channel in another DTH provider, however i moved to BIG TV considering its quality service, but i was unaware of this. This particular channel suits to an age group of '2-7'years and i am sure none of the other existing kids channels providing such programs or content.
I appreciate your time and patience for going through my mail and expect a positive action from your end.

Have a nice day.
Regards,

I am sure, many of our members are facing this trouble, so please voice your concern and get benefited... Smile

Note: The new customer care address (customercare@reliancedigitaltv.com) is not active yet.

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.. for tomorrow never comes.. live today!!!
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DTH Updates: Buland News Samachar channel added on Independent TV (Reliance Digital TV) Sathish 0 713 09-03-2018, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Sathish
  DTH Updates: News World India channel got scrambled on Independent TV (Reliance Digital TV) Sathish 0 719 08-28-2018, 05:44 PM
  DTH Updates: India Watch channel got scrambled on Independent TV (Reliance Digital TV) Sathish 0 617 08-28-2018, 05:43 PM
  DTH Updates: Sony Marathi channel got scrambled on Independent TV (Reliance Digital TV) Sathish 0 694 08-28-2018, 05:40 PM
  DTH Updates: Telugu audio feed added for Disney channel on Independent TV (Reliance Digital TV) Sathish 0 718 08-27-2018, 07:51 PM
  DTH Updates: News World India channel temporarily FTA on Independent TV (Reliance Digital TV) Sathish 0 630 08-27-2018, 11:22 AM
  DTH Updates: India Watch channel temporarily FTA on 2 slots on Independent TV (Reliance DigitalTV) Sathish 0 631 08-27-2018, 11:21 AM
  DTH Updates: Kaatyayani TV channel temporarily FTA on Independent TV (Reliance Digital TV) Sathish 2 701 08-23-2018, 10:36 AM
  DTH Updates: Sony Marathi channel added on Independent TV (Reliance Digital TV) Sathish 4 873 08-23-2018, 09:38 AM
Last Post: Rajnarayan
  DTH Updates: UTV Action channel temporarily FTA on Independent TV (Reliance Digital TV) Sathish 3 804 08-22-2018, 06:41 PM