Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Epic Browser - First Indian Browser
Advertisement
[Image: epic-for-web-final-3.png]

The Epic Browser is the first-ever web browser for India and the first product from the software company Hidden Reflex.

Hidden Reflex is a software product startup founded by Alok Bhardwaj in 2007 and based in Bangalore. Alok, who was raised in the U.S., was inspired by the success of open source software and web 2.0 innovations. Hidden Reflex began as a team of three but soon progressed and now has dedicated teams working on two products simultaneously – the Epic Browser and NewsDrink. The company also has three patents pending related to its product innovations.

The company’s vision is to become the first globally recognized, consumer-oriented software product company in India. According to Alok Bhardwaj, CEO and Founder of Hidden Reflex, “We want to prove that India can be a hub for innovation in software and technology."

Our mission with the Epic browser is to create the most secure, most productive and most “Indian” browsing experience of any web browser!

http://www.epicbrowser.com/aboutUs.html
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Download Epic browser -
[Image: New-Button--21.png]
Thanks given by:
It rocks , I love it Wink Better than Chrome , Firefox [features ]
Thanks given by:
Have u tried with FF 3.5.10 or 4.0 beta ?? even 3.6.xx versions are better than This browser in my opinion.
Thanks given by:
I have tried above mentioned versions , Like Epic because it has a lot of themes , Inbulit antivirus ,direct links to facebook , twitter , hundreds of apps . You can type in Arabic,Bengali , Greek , Gujrati ,Hindi ,Kannada,Malayalam , Marathi ,Persian ,Punjabi,Russian , Sanskrit,Tamil,Telugu,Urdu languages . While you start typing a small tab appears there you can select languages . Have you guys tried ? I will post screenshots within next 15 minutes .
Thanks given by:
Here is the pics :happy:

Attached Files Image(s)

Thanks given by:
Pics

Attached Files Image(s)

Thanks given by:
I am talking about the speed and performance.agreed that this browser has much options.but for me the look seems little dulllllllllSad
Thanks given by:
Speed is same to Firefox
Thanks given by:
No.Tried and browsed .some sites r loading slowly.any way good browser to be used.
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General News: Doosra app: This Indian app will give you a virtual number to avoid spams nairrk 0 278 10-13-2020, 07:35 AM
Last Post: nairrk
  General News: Instagram replaces Explore tab with Reels for Indian users nairrk 0 168 09-04-2020, 02:34 PM
  General News: Microsoft Edge now the second most popular web browser, says study nairrk 0 220 08-04-2020, 06:29 PM
  General News: Opera updates Mini web browser app after long time nairrk 0 304 06-03-2020, 06:37 PM
  General News: Opera Launches 'World's First Gaming Browser', Lets Users Set CPU, RAM Limits nairrk 0 556 06-12-2019, 06:59 PM
  General News: Xiaomi Mint Browser With Dark Mode, Voice Search, 'AdFree' Experience.. nairrk 0 838 12-25-2018, 09:43 AM
  Update: Send text messages via a web browser, similar to WhatsApp, using these steps nairrk 0 670 06-22-2018, 09:41 AM
  General News: Google Translate adds offline translation for seven Indian languages nairrk 0 637 04-20-2018, 07:44 AM
  General News: Amazon 'lite' web browser for Android launched in India nairrk 0 644 04-18-2018, 10:21 AM
  General News: Google Maps introduces Plus Codes to India, brings voice navigation to 6 new Indian.. nairrk 0 778 03-13-2018, 07:20 PM