Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 1.62 Average
F1 Star Hamilton’s Girlfriend One of AskMen’s Top 99 Women
Advertisement
[Image: 000Nicole-com-.jpg]

Hawaii-born and Kentucky-raised is a winning combination for sizzling hot Nicole Scherzinger, and why shouldn’t it be? She gets the exotic looks of the Pacific and a wholesome upbringing in the heartland, one that was initially at odds with the Pussycat Dolls’ raunchy costumes. She got over it.

The Pussycat Doll says it was her destiny to be a star.

‘I was a shy kid but somehow I knew I would make it as a performer.

‘I’d always be telling my mum that I was going to be a famous singer.

‘In my school yearbooks I would write “remember me when I’m famous.” I knew I had a gift.’

Despite being in one of the hottest girl groups around, Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger doesn’t reckon she’s sexy. In fact, she says she’s more of a nerd.

“No one hits on me,” she said.

“I probably scare the living daylights out of most men. I don’t really see myself as sexy; I’m the biggest nerd I know.”

“It’s nice to date someone who’s not in this industry, and who’s passionate and the best at what he does,” says the star.

The pair first got cosy at MTV Awards in Munich last November and kept in touch - despite Lewis being spotted with a string of ladies in Cannes.

The singer has since described the pair as “soulmates”.

Miss Scherzinger said ‘I love his soul. When I saw him for the first time, I was located in an enormous crowd.

“At that time I didn’t suspect that Lewis is exactly the same family person like me. We are soul mates.”

Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger has revealed that her Formula 1 champion boyfriend Lewis Hamilton gets jealous at the attention she receives from other men.

The 30-year-old, who is famous for her raunchy stage costumes, says that Hamilton, 23, struggles with the thought of male fans ogling her.

“He says he wishes the outfits were for his eyes only,” said the singer

Popstar Nicole Scherzinger has revealed that she has invested a lot in her relationship with sportstar Lewis Hamilton, and is convinced that they will marry.

She said: “Well, everybody wants that in the future. So it’s about working towards that and not just wishing it to happen.”

“Lewis is such an amazing, humble and chivalrous guy. I am the happiest I have ever been right now.”

Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General News: BCCI announce squads for Women's T20 Challenge nairrk 0 644 05-17-2018, 07:19 PM
Last Post: nairrk
  General News: Wankhede set to host Women's T20 exhibition on May 22 nairrk 0 590 05-12-2018, 07:26 PM
  General News: Savita rested as Hockey India names women's squad for South Korea nairrk 0 687 02-23-2018, 07:38 PM
  General News: ICC Women’s ODI Rankings: Harmanpreet Kaur Leaps to Sixth Spot.. nairrk 0 643 07-26-2017, 07:38 AM
  General News: Mithali Raj breaks record for most runs in Women ODIs nairrk 0 650 07-12-2017, 07:00 PM
  General News: French Open 2017: Bethanie Mattek-Sands-Lucie Safarova win women's doubles title nairrk 0 670 06-12-2017, 03:01 PM
  General News: ICC raises Women's World Cup prize money to $2 million nairrk 0 554 05-05-2017, 09:05 AM
  General News: England, Australia to play first-ever Women's Day-Night Ashes Test nairrk 0 613 03-07-2017, 01:07 PM
  General News: India's women's relay team sets new national record nairrk 0 393 07-05-2016, 07:42 AM
  Breaking News: ''Generous'' BCCI gives big CLT20 relief to STAR rahul1117_kumar 0 895 05-30-2015, 03:18 AM
Last Post: rahul1117_kumar