Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General News Big FM to air new show ‘Lamhe With Mantra’ from 14 Feb
Advertisement
MUMBAI: Radio broadcaster 92.7 Big FM is launching a new show ‘Lamhe With Mantra’ from 14 February at 9 pm, Monday to Friday across Hindi-speaking markets (HSM).

The two-hour show is in the story telling format and promises to bring out captivating stories with which listeners can build a connection.

‘Lamhe with Mantra’ brings out the romantic moments of one’s life that are turned into memorable and entertaining stories. The show is structured in a narrative and active radio drama format, based on a particular theme of romance for each day.

The narrator and the male lead of the story will be played by renowned RJ Mantra whereas the female lead is performed by various voice-artists.

A spokesperson from 92.7 Big FM said, “92.7 Big FM being the custodian of creating amazing stories, we are bringing back RJ Mantra, the veteran radio personality to host the show. We have experimented with various formats, and set benchmarks in the past. With this show, we aim to form a special connect with its listeners through heart warming stories to which they can relate to. We look forward to repeating the same success again and make it as big as our previous storytelling shows like ‘Suhaana Safar’ and ‘Yadoon Ka Idiot Box’.”

The show’s music is in sync with the episode which flows within the format of the show structure. Mostly spanning around 80s and 90s and iconic 70s, the music of the show has a sing along and theatre of mind value for a smooth listening experience.

On making a comeback on radio, actor and RJ Mantra comments, “Radio has always been my first love as it has given me so much in life. I was missing being on air and I’m thankful to 92.7 Big FM for bringing me back and giving me this golden opportunity to do what I love. Through my new show ‘Lamhe’, I am living both my passions together- radio and theatre, with dramatic play readings and storytelling on radio.”

Source:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General News: MY FM launches new show ‘Cheers’ in prime time slot nairrk 0 810 03-19-2019, 02:16 PM
Last Post: nairrk
  General News: MIB issues final show cause notice to 92 MSOs regarding cable TV network details nairrk 0 748 06-05-2018, 11:50 AM
  General News: Big FM to launch ‘Lamhe’ S2 on 16 April nairrk 0 800 04-10-2018, 08:54 AM
  General News: BIG FM to air another celeb show? nairrk 0 678 04-04-2018, 10:19 AM
  General News: BIG FM launches new show with Anirudh nairrk 0 651 04-02-2018, 06:58 PM
  General News: MY FM to launch science fiction show 2100 AD nairrk 0 831 03-19-2018, 06:43 PM
  General News: Indigo 91.9 launches a new show Mind.Fit with Dr. Shyam Bhat nairrk 0 699 03-15-2018, 12:14 PM
  General News: Radio City, Apple Music partner to launch Bollywood countdown show nairrk 0 910 02-27-2018, 07:28 AM
  General News: BIG FM revamps format to adult contemporary genre with 'The 90s Show With Anu Malik' nairrk 0 686 12-23-2017, 07:46 AM
  General News: ‘Agla Show Teri Car Se’ returns with RJ Kisna and RJ Ashish nairrk 0 889 11-29-2017, 09:42 AM