Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General News Big FM to launch ‘Lamhe’ S2 on 16 April
Advertisement
MUMBAI: FM radio broadcaster Big FM will air the second season of its show ‘Lamhe’ from 16 April, every weekday.

The second season titled ‘Lamhe with Zain’ will be anchored by the talented Zain Khan Durrani. This season, listeners will be treated to the stories revolving around relationships and emotions on this fiction based thematic drama.

The format of the show ensures that each episode will bring with it a unique story. Listeners will also be treated with the playlist that will be weaved into the narrative.

Commenting on the same, a Big FM spokesperson said, “Lamhe with Zain is our attempt to bring an unforgettable listening experience to our listeners. The response received for the first season was incredible which encouraged us to bring back the second season. We are looking forward to work with Zain Khan Durrani as an RJ who has a unique way to connect with the audience. The show is a perfect blend of storytelling and music. We believe Season 2 will exceed our expectations as well as that of the audience.”

On his debut as an RJ, show host & actor Durrani said, “Storytelling has always fascinated me and when I heard the concept of Season 2 of Lamhe, it was an instant nod at my end. It has been one of the most compelling radio shows and I hope I can take its popularity a notch higher since this season is bringing some of the most engaging stories around relationships and emotions for listeners. I’ve already played an RJ in my recent movie and I thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Looking forward to making this one memorable as well.”

Source:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General News: Radio Mirchi expands footprint in US with launch in new cities nairrk 0 317 03-07-2019, 09:25 AM
Last Post: nairrk
  General News: GTPL Hathway plans to launch hybrid STB nairrk 0 520 12-28-2018, 08:51 AM
  General News: Radio Mirchi's new station in Akola gets soft launch nairrk 0 583 07-26-2018, 12:51 PM
  General News: Radio Indigo partners UB City to launch exclusive radio service nairrk 0 476 05-23-2018, 07:28 AM
  General News: Fever FM and MY FM to launch 'Mission Fit India' with Suniel Shetty nairrk 0 540 05-17-2018, 07:32 PM
  General News: BIG FM and Thwink launch 'Duck Se Dude' this cricket season nairrk 0 565 03-24-2018, 07:39 AM
  General News: MY FM to launch science fiction show 2100 AD nairrk 0 624 03-19-2018, 06:43 PM
  General News: Radio City, Apple Music partner to launch Bollywood countdown show nairrk 0 617 02-27-2018, 07:28 AM
  General News: DEN plans to launch 4K Android-based Hybrid STB in Feb nairrk 0 532 01-29-2018, 11:07 AM
  General News: ACT partners Hooq TV, YuppTV to launch entertainment broadband plan in Bengaluru nairrk 0 448 11-27-2017, 06:23 PM