Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General News Discovery Jeet to adapt Man vs. Wild in Hindi with Sunny Leone as host
Advertisement
MUMBAI: Upcoming Hindi GEC Discovery Jeet will launch survival series Man vs. Wild in Hindi with Bollywood diva Sunny Leone as host.

Slated for an early 2018 premiere, the series will feature the beautiful actor hosting as well as undertaking many difficult stunts and adding a dash of humour with her vivacious personality.

The original show features host Bear Grylls sharing survival strategies in extreme conditions while navigating through some of the world’s most remote locations. The Hindi version titled ‘Man vs Wild with Sunny Leone’ on Discovery JEET will have the actress narrating her personal survival stories even as she presents Bear’s adventures in the wild. The set of the show will have elements like pond, caves, and trees to give the real look and feel of a jungle.

Sharing her excitement on being a part of the show, Sunny Leone says, “I’m extremely excited to be part of such a popular show and the channel – Discovery JEET. This will give me a chance to showcase my adventurous side, which has never been seen before by television viewers. While no one can do what Bear Grylls does, I will try to add my own style of fun and humour to the show.”

The soon to be launched GEC channel ‘Discovery JEET’ will bring together Discovery’s unmatched story-telling and the best of real-life entertainment through larger than life stories aimed at inspiring millions.

Source:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General News: Discovery Channel to launch new show ‘Why We Hate’ on 20 Oct nairrk 0 68 10-05-2019, 09:04 AM
Last Post: nairrk
  General News: MN+ to bring back ‘Pathbreakers’ for fourth season with Priyanka Chopra Jonas as host nairrk 0 60 10-04-2019, 02:12 PM
  General News: Zee Studios & Sunny Deol’s ‘Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas’ to release on 20 Sep nairrk 0 115 08-05-2019, 02:31 PM
  General News: PM Modi to feature in Discovery’s show ‘Man Vs Wild‘ nairrk 0 145 07-29-2019, 06:02 PM
  General News: Discovery, Discovery World HD to air ‘Tigerland’ docu on 29 Jul nairrk 0 155 07-24-2019, 02:36 PM
  General News: Discovery’s new show ‘Capital Police – Beyond the Khaki’ to capture Delhi Police live nairrk 0 188 07-23-2019, 07:05 PM
  General News: Epic Channel to launch new quiz show with Meiyang Chang as host nairrk 0 219 07-19-2019, 02:10 PM
  General News: Explorer Josh Gates to explore Dwarka in Discovery’s new show ‘Expedition Unknown’ nairrk 0 241 07-11-2019, 07:36 AM
  General News: Star Maa ropes in Nagarjuna as host for Bigg Boss 3 nairrk 0 267 06-29-2019, 06:58 PM
  General News: Discovery Channel to telecast ‘Highwire Live in Times Square with Nik Wallenda’ on 24 nairrk 0 229 06-21-2019, 06:58 PM