Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.38 Average
General News IPBOX 500HD or Dreamer 500HDPVR
Advertisement
IPBOX 500HD or Dreamer 500HDPVR, (Price: USD65/pcs-USD80/pcs)

Specification

Main Features:Supporting both HD and SD channels.Digital Satellite Single Tuner.USB2.0 for software update(Later update for recording function).Ethernet for software update and card sharring function Supporting CCcam protocol to connect all the server of Dreambox.Also can support OSCAM,NEWCAMD…etc protocol Low Power Consumption(-0.8W in standby for Europe).

This receiver has all the functions of dreambox DM500HD,the best choice to replace Dreambox DM500HD, in all over the world. CPU: NXP8735; Available tuners: DVB-S2;

Features:

- 320 MHz MIPS Prozessor
- Linux Operating System
- 1 Smartcard
- DVB-S2 and DVB-S fully compliant
- MPEG-2 MP@HL Video Decoder
- MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 HP@L4 Video Decoder,
- USB 2.0 PVR ready via external HDD or USB flash drive(memory stick) with time shift
- Record and playback functions
- MP3 player and JPEG viewer via external HDD or USB flash drive(memory stick)
- Software and channel list download via USB2.0
- Multi-format Audio Decoder(Dolby Digital Audio AC3)
- Multi-media Function (Playback TS, MKV, AVI, DivX, XviD, VOB, RMVB, RM etc.)
- High Definition and Standard Definition
- HDMI output (576p/780p/1080i)
- Format resolution:1080i,720p,576p
- DisEqC 1.0,1.2,1.3,USALS
- RS232 or USB2.0 for software updating
- User friendly OSD and easy operation
- Auto Diseqc Function
- 7 Days EPG
- Blind scan
- Teletext and Subtitle supported
- Multi-language Menu
- Sorting function and Timer function
- 7 Favorite Group and Parental control function
- 1 Scart(RGB support if required)
- S/PDIF(Optical) output or Dolby Digital Audio(AC3)
- Waveform: QPSK, 8PSK
- Symbol Rate: 2.0~45 MS/s
- Ethernet for sharing the server of Dreambox or other server.
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
(11-25-2010, 12:53 PM)e25h9 Wrote: IPBOX 500HD or Dreamer 500HDPVR, (Price: USD65/pcs-USD80/pcs)

Specification

Main Features:Supporting both HD and SD channels.Digital Satellite Single Tuner.USB2.0 for software update(Later update for recording function).Ethernet for software update and card sharring function Supporting CCcam protocol to connect all the server of Dreambox.Also can support OSCAM,NEWCAMD…etc protocol Low Power Consumption(-0.8W in standby for Europe).

This receiver has all the functions of dreambox DM500HD,the best choice to replace Dreambox DM500HD, in all over the world. CPU: NXP8735; Available tuners: DVB-S2;

Features:

- 320 MHz MIPS Prozessor
- Linux Operating System
- 1 Smartcard
- DVB-S2 and DVB-S fully compliant
- MPEG-2 MP@HL Video Decoder
- MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 HP@L4 Video Decoder,
- USB 2.0 PVR ready via external HDD or USB flash drive(memory stick) with time shift
- Record and playback functions
- MP3 player and JPEG viewer via external HDD or USB flash drive(memory stick)
- Software and channel list download via USB2.0
- Multi-format Audio Decoder(Dolby Digital Audio AC3)
- Multi-media Function (Playback TS, MKV, AVI, DivX, XviD, VOB, RMVB, RM etc.)
- High Definition and Standard Definition
- HDMI output (576p/780p/1080i)
- Format resolution:1080i,720p,576p
- DisEqC 1.0,1.2,1.3,USALS
- RS232 or USB2.0 for software updating
- User friendly OSD and easy operation
- Auto Diseqc Function
- 7 Days EPG
- Blind scan
- Teletext and Subtitle supported
- Multi-language Menu
- Sorting function and Timer function
- 7 Favorite Group and Parental control function
- 1 Scart(RGB support if required)
- S/PDIF(Optical) output or Dolby Digital Audio(AC3)
- Waveform: QPSK, 8PSK
- Symbol Rate: 2.0~45 MS/s
- Ethernet for sharing the server of Dreambox or other server.

what is the price

Thanks given by:
(12-06-2010, 06:11 PM)shyam1prasad Wrote: what is the price

IPBOX 500HD or Dreamer 500HDPVR, (Price: USD65/pcs-USD80/pcs)

Thanks given by:
fw where to find for this decoder and tools ???
Thanks given by:
ok... there r so many cloned versions of the popular boxes coming out from china... i am not commenting about their quality but its a nuisance for the newbies & several professionals/enthusiasts to see these kind of dummy boxes with literally no warranty on their products & info about their software updates & bug fixes only god knows...

its a request for the mod/admin, kindly check those threads which contain posts regarding the cloned boxes, as most of us here dont want to buy cloned boxes, its simply a waste of space & quality of forum & also its qite distracting for the newbies... its just my personal openion & i want to help this forum in maintaining its cleanliness & authenticity...

hope admin will understand my intention & will help me to help this forum keep as original as it should be & i sincerely request the members to kindly post new info only regarding the sat receivers which have good support & which r original also like non- chinese products.... it doesnt mean that i am totally against chinese products...
but if any chinese claims that he will give warranty & support for their product, then u r most welcome to post their link & post info about their products...

this ultimately helps all members to decide on what products to buy & they can surely trust this site for their authentic information for their new satellite set up... its just my sincere effort to contribute to this forum...
thanks in advance...
Thanks given by:
As per my knowledge only OpenBox and Xcruiser users get good support.
Thanks given by:
@SRK: can u rate the latest LINUX HD receivers according to their specifications & support & also about its pros & cons
kindly start a new thread for review of latest products 7 rank them.... its quite useful for all. its a request sir...
Thanks given by:
greetings from Croatian people have a dreamer 500hd al means can not find video for his help
Thanks given by:
Advertisement