Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General News MY FM launches comic character ‘Chingum Boy’ in new markets
Advertisement

MUMBAI: MY FM has launched its comic character ‘Chingum Boy’ in new markets like Bikaner, Hissar, Karnal, Aurangabad, Nasik, Jalgaon, Solapur, Sangli, Dhule, Akola, Nanded and Ahemadnagar.

The ‘Chingum Boy’ will entertain the listeners with his witty and hilarious takes on different instances and give MY FM listeners a reason to smile. With Chingum boy around, MY FM aims to provide its listeners a break from the regular monotony of life and give them a new dose of amusement.

Commenting on the initiative, MY FM business head Rahul Namjoshi said, “Chingum Boy is tried and tested the concept, it was a runaway success in our old markets. Looking at the success we now plan to launch it in the new markets. I am sure this naughty kid will spread laughter riot in these cities too”

Echoing similar sentiments, MY FM National Programming Head Vinay Manek remarked, “Chingum Boy symbolises that affable kid we all have, within us. He is sweet, innocent but with a streak of mischief and we are guilty of curbing it for varied reasons. MY FM encourages true spirit of ‘Jiyo Dil Se’ to unleash that kid. With ‘Chingum Boy’, our listeners will get an opportunity to play along and chuckle with the most beloved brat on the radio.”

Source:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General News: MY FM launches new show ‘Cheers’ in prime time slot nairrk 0 501 03-19-2019, 02:16 PM
Last Post: nairrk
  General News: UCN Cable Network launches its third HD local cable channel UCN News HD nairrk 0 202 03-02-2019, 03:19 PM
  General News: Siti Networks launches mobile app for its cable TV customers nairrk 0 444 01-09-2019, 07:25 PM
  General News: Big FM launches self-service platform for booking ads nairrk 0 438 10-11-2018, 02:19 PM
  General News: Siti launches hybrid STB nairrk 0 445 09-12-2018, 03:09 PM
  General News: RED FM launches 'Channel No. 935' with RJ Akriti on board nairrk 0 557 08-24-2018, 06:43 PM
  Update: GTPL Hathway launches four new in-house cable channels nairrk 0 543 08-17-2018, 12:17 PM
  General News: Radio Mirchi launches new station in Bharuch, eyes five more stations in Gujarat nairrk 0 588 08-06-2018, 02:55 PM
  General News: AIR launches multimedia web radio service in Odia language for diaspora nairrk 0 635 07-16-2018, 03:32 PM
  General News: Radio Mirchi launches in Andhra Pradesh's Rajahmundry and Warangal nairrk 0 534 07-13-2018, 09:37 AM