Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General News MY FM to add more Marathi flavour to its content offering in Maha
Advertisement
MUMBAI: MY FM has revamped its programming in Maharashtra by expanding the Marathi content across its stations. The FM network will now have more of a local Marathi flavor on all the on-air shows.

The prominent new introduction in the programming lineup includes Unplugged Amey show “Wagh Cha Swag” which will be hosted by Amey Wagh along with a humour segment “Kaku vs Kaku”. New Jingle has been introduced on the platform and Marathi music playout has been increased.

The new show ‘Wagh Cha Swag’ is a fun show around young Marathi achievers which will be hosted by Amey Wagh a well known Marathi artist, who is known for his amazing sense of humour and one-liner and has done work across various media. This is for the very first time he is coming on the radio as a host.

The two-hour show will be on aired from 8-10 pm. A Marathi sparkler ‘Kaku Vs Kaku’ is completely inspired by the real-life aunts; where two women casually talking and taking up on each other’s opinions while being intentionally unkind towards each other.

Commenting on the revamp, MY FM programming head Vinay Manek said, “MY FM has always focused on broadcasting the content that attracts the interest of the listeners. Basis the feedback we received from our listeners in Maharashtra via ‘Aapki Marzi Campaign’, we have incorporated and launched new programs keeping their preferences in mind. With these added features we wish to maintain their trust in us and offer the content which they want to listen.”

Speaking on the development, MY FM business head Rahul Namjoshi added, “We are customer-centric organisation and our USP is the strong local connect that MY FM guarantees. Listening to our regional language has its own charm and with the introduction of new shows in the Marathi language will definitely be valuable for us to connect with our listeners.”

Source:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General News: Big FM undergoes brand revamp with new tagline, refreshed content nairrk 0 397 01-18-2019, 10:42 AM
Last Post: nairrk
  General News: ZEEL Issues Disconnection Notice To Cable TV Networks In Maha nairrk 0 388 07-17-2018, 11:23 AM
  General News: Marathi Music Industry celebrates the sixth Mirchi Music Awards nairrk 0 530 03-16-2018, 11:19 AM
  General News: Sun TV, Arasu spar over content deal nairrk 0 540 12-08-2017, 09:53 AM
  General News: Sony Music to distribute Oriya content nairrk 0 507 10-18-2017, 09:44 AM
  General News: Big FM brings off-beat content on new show 'Uncensored With MJ Anirudh' nairrk 0 548 09-15-2017, 07:37 AM
  General News: Radio City starts offering locally relevant content at metro stations nairrk 0 460 09-06-2017, 11:05 AM
  General News: Big FM's special offering 'Kishore Unlimited' to amaze many nairrk 0 442 07-29-2017, 07:43 AM
  General News: MY FM associates with the powerful Marathi movies nairrk 0 395 07-27-2017, 07:31 AM
  General News: Hathway adds two new subscription services to its VAS offering nairrk 0 589 06-17-2017, 07:08 AM