Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
General News No zee Go HD ?
Advertisement
We were supposed to get Zee Go HD today ?? But i dont see any sign of it
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
forget go hd,they don't even add star cricket hd for the indian series,still they have the guts to charge the highest amount @ rs 550,on top of that they charge extra for neo channels,discovery turbo and science,which other operators provide by default in their costliest pack. i think everyone should switch from dish truhd,due to least no of "asli" hd channels and due to costliest hd pack in india currently.myself will switch to videocon d2h,if they don't add star cricket hd intime for odi series.
Thanks given by:
Same Question In 3 Different FORMATS...

Mr. Ashish This Is Forum Not Customer Care Of DISH TV...

You Have Right To Remain Clam... Else We Will ACT..
[Image: izvqcn.jpg]

wIcKeD mEnTaLiTy
Thanks given by:
what rules did i break?? i was replying in the context of the thread,i didn't ventured out of context. if you think,i broke any rules of the forum or was not calmly posting,you may ban me. it's your wish.
Thanks given by:
You Are Replying As If This Is Customer Care Of DISH TV... I Warned But You Keep On Yelling In 3 Threads...

So WARNING Is Issued... If This Continue Then BAN Is Inevitable..

wIcKeD mEnTaLiTy
Thanks given by:
that was not yelling mr sadiq. in a forum,if people will not put their viewpoints,then it has no meaning. if those viewpoints are construed by you as a customer care letter,i can't help it,as i said,it's a forum.

and so much for yelling,as i stated above,i was presenting the viewpoints in a forum,not using abusive language,not offending anyone,how did you construe that as yelling? i didn't even wrote in CAPS,like you are writing.

i never thought so this forum so dictatorial??
Thanks given by:
I Am Not Posting In CAPS... Writing Important Letters In CAPS...

And We See Many Of Your Kind In This Forum... Who Come Yell At DTH and Then Phase Off...

wIcKeD mEnTaLiTy
Thanks given by:
oh,now you have become an expert on branding people on their "special kinds". don't worry i have neither yelled in any of the posts so far in this forum nor i will phase out.

so you see,you need upgradation of your skills in identifying people.

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU.
Thanks given by:
Advertisement