Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General News Nothing better than Tikona broadband!
Thumbs Up 
Advertisement
THIS IS HOW TIKONA DOES ITS MARKETING. ALL POSITIVE REVIEWS POSTED BY MEMBERS WITH FEW POSTS CAN BE SAFELY IGNORED.

Yes, I am happy with tikona broadband. I would want you know why I'm saying please find below my review on the same. I reside at thane, mumbai and this is an honest review.

1. Speed - I have a 2Mbps plan and speedtest.com results is : download speed of 1.3 Mbps, Ping of 42 ms and upload speed of 0.24 Mbps. Torrent speeds are also very impressive.

2. Service and Support - They have a 24x7 helpline and I have been addressed on two occasions, issue resolved in half an hour to my satisfaction.

3. Net Reliability – Most of the times it works fine, however, I have faced network issues too.. But, kahan nahin hota yaar.. The good thing is , it gets resolved in a couple of hours; unlike other broadbands, specially Reliance. Online internet usage checking and no issues while using office VPN are also merits.

Final Verdict:
Tikona broadband is mostly suitable for the young, college going students who wants fast internet speed, Unlimited Downloads BUT don’t want to waste their parent’s hard earned money. If you compare the pricing with other ISP providers, you will get to know what I am talking about. Tikona is definitely better than other ISP brands in Thane for sure. If you don’t trust me, then please ask for a free demo, and only subscribe when you see that the speed you are getting is just the same it was committed to you.
P.S. Don’t refer to what people are saying on internet.. USE your brains, and atleast CALL for a free demo, First check with your own eyes, and then only believe. Hope this review helps you to choose the best broadband.
Thanks given by: shekhar123
Advertisement
Thanks for Review

But I am serprise why 2,3 people with one single post come here for advertise this Tikona Broadband ? which is doubtful ,Give us some contacts to get some demo ?

Secondly it is not available in other states specially in North ??
Satellites-Receiving:
C-Band: 38E, 68E, 75E, 76E, 78.5E, 80E, 83E, 91.5E, 100E,105.5E  
Ku-Band:3E, 7E, 9E, 10E, 16E, 21E, 25E, 26E, 36E, 38E, 42E, 45E, 48E, 52.5E, 53E, 55E, 60E, 74E, 75E, 76E, 83E, 91.5E, 93.5E, 95E, 100.5E, 105.5E, 108E
Thanks given by:
Suddenly, reviews of Tikona coming here regularly but please write your opinion/discussions in one thread only and do not open new threads whenever some one comes with a new review on Tikona.

Secondly Tikona coverage is not available all over India and they have only few selected areas where the BB is available. So only a particular people can get use of this Tikona Service (I believe it is not even available in Kerala ?).
I agree, I have been using Tikona's broadband connection for six months now. Have faced absolutely no problems. The download speeds are pretty consistent as well. Very happy with the service.
Thanks given by:
(04-07-2015, 07:29 PM)nancy.patel Wrote: I agree, I have been using Tikona's broadband connection for six months now. Have faced absolutely no problems. The download speeds are pretty consistent as well. Very happy with the service.

You agree because you seems to be the Tikona person with first post & you bump a very old thread ?

Also read what over Supper Moderator says: (Secondly Tikona coverage is not available all over India and they have only few selected areas )
Satellites-Receiving:
C-Band: 38E, 68E, 75E, 76E, 78.5E, 80E, 83E, 91.5E, 100E,105.5E  
Ku-Band:3E, 7E, 9E, 10E, 16E, 21E, 25E, 26E, 36E, 38E, 42E, 45E, 48E, 52.5E, 53E, 55E, 60E, 74E, 75E, 76E, 83E, 91.5E, 93.5E, 95E, 100.5E, 105.5E, 108E
Thanks given by:
(06-24-2013, 06:45 PM)shettyy05 Wrote: I compared latest broadband plans of 'CONNECT' broadband service for my home town chandigarh, at www.broadband-chandigarh.in with airtel DSL broadband tariffs. After comparison, I found 'CONNECT' has  much low rental broadband plans. So I selected 'CONNECT' as my suiting internet service provider.  I think everyone has his own types of data and speed needs, accordingly single ISP can't be everyone's best Internet provider.  

Yes, I am happy with tikona broadband. I would want you know why I'm saying please find below my review on the same. I reside at thane, mumbai and this is an honest review.

1. Speed - I have a 2Mbps plan and speedtest.com results is : download speed of 1.3 Mbps, Ping of 42 ms and upload speed of 0.24 Mbps. Torrent speeds are also very impressive.

2. Service and Support - They have a 24x7 helpline and I have been addressed on two occasions, issue resolved in half an hour to my satisfaction.

3. Net Reliability – Most of the times it works fine, however, I have faced network issues too.. But, kahan nahin hota yaar.. The good thing is , it gets resolved in a couple of hours; unlike other broadbands, specially Reliance. Online internet usage checking and no issues while using office VPN are also merits.

Final Verdict:
Tikona broadband is mostly suitable for the young, college going students who wants fast internet speed, Unlimited Downloads BUT don’t want to waste their parent’s hard earned money. If you compare the pricing with other ISP providers, you will get to know what I am talking about. Tikona is definitely better than other ISP brands in Thane for sure. If you don’t trust me, then please ask for a free demo, and only subscribe when you see that the speed you are getting is just the same it was committed to you.
P.S. Don’t refer to what people are saying on internet.. USE your brains, and atleast CALL for a free demo, First check with your own eyes, and then only believe. Hope this review helps you to choose the best broadband. 

Thanks given by:
what points to consider, if we are willing to book new Internet connection, either for home or business subscription.

The best internet service operator is which one, that deliver you desired speed within your budget & provide you instant technical support in case of any error.

While choosing any broadband company, you may follow under described steps.

1. Estimate your desired bandwidth & your monthly internet data usage.

2. Check all broadband tariff plans from various companies on www.internetbroadband.in and select most suiting internet package as per your requirement.

3. Now check that which ISP brand is offering your selected plan. Now its time to check reviews, public remarks about customer support of that ISP company.

4. Technology used in internet connectivity also matters a lot. DSL & FTTH are most reliable techniques for wired internet. If talking on wireless internet 3g, WiMax, 4g, satellite internet are there but none is such reliable as wired network is.

Recommendation is not enough positive factor

If you get a recommendation from your friend. Think about it in details... firstly ask your friend about his data consumption & his connection speed. Accept his recommendation only if his speed & data speed match with your needs. There may be some better options for you in market, which are more useful than recommended ISP company.
Thanks given by:
I just got Tikona and it's been okay so far. So far so good. We'll find out how my experience is in the long run...
Thanks given by:
I recently upgraded my plan to 4MBPS. Just wanted to let you know that it's going great... also, the download limits have been enhanced. Plus, it looks like Tikona is launching many new plans and enhancing most of the download limits. Also, my personal opinion is that their service has gotten better.
Thanks given by:
(07-27-2015, 01:30 AM)janakdave Wrote: I just got Tikona and it's been okay so far. So far so good. We'll find out how my experience is in the long run...

So I guess I can finally write my review of Tikona Broadband after using it for a couple of months. 

The first things is speed - It's been good, reliable and I haven't experienced any drop in speed so far. Also, I set up WiFi and that hasn't given me any problems as of yet. The customer service has been good most of the times, nothing spectacular, but they get the job done. So, overall quite satisfied! 
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General News: BSNL revises broadband plans with more high-speed data nairrk 0 204 12-07-2018, 02:55 PM
Last Post: nairrk
  General News: BSNL introduces ‘Data ka Sixer’ combos packs for its broadband users nairrk 0 167 12-03-2018, 11:55 AM
  General News: Netplus Broadband launches smart telephony service in Punjab, Haryana nairrk 0 271 11-01-2018, 06:27 PM
  General News: Vodafone-owned YOU Broadband offering up to 4 months free broadband services nairrk 0 364 09-21-2018, 12:17 PM
  General News: BSNL now introduces Rs 777, Rs 1,277 broadband plans to all existing and new consumer nairrk 0 290 09-13-2018, 02:15 PM
  General News: BSNL broadband plans starting at Rs 99, 20Mbps speed and daily data benefits launched nairrk 0 360 09-10-2018, 07:31 PM
  General News: BSNL revamps Rs 249 broadband plan with three times more data nairrk 0 331 08-31-2018, 08:39 AM
  General News: BSNL offers up to 1.1TB of data on select broadband plans nairrk 0 300 08-29-2018, 07:32 AM
  General News: BSNL revises Rs 699 broadband plan to offer fives times more data nairrk 0 333 08-25-2018, 01:47 PM
  General News: Fastway launches broadband service in Delhi, HP with speed up to 500 Mbps nairrk 0 248 08-23-2018, 07:30 AM