Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General News Sony Max to premiere ‘Thugs Of Hindostan’ on 17 March
Advertisement
[Image: Thugs-of-Hindostan.jpg]

MUMBAI: Hindi movie channel Sony Max will premiere the Amitabh Bachchan and Aamir Khan’s period drama ‘Thugs Of Hindostan’ on 17th March at 12 noon.

Written and directed by Vijay Krishna Acharya, this magnum opus brings the two superstars of Bollywood Amitabh Bachchan and Aamir Khan for the first time together on the silver screen. Shot extensively in the picturesque locations of Malta, Thailand and Jodhpur, the movie also stars Katrina Kaif and Fatima Shaikh in pivotal roles.

Mounted on a massive scale, Thugs of Hindostan is set in the early days of The British Raj. The era in which the East India Company came as traders but instead started ruling in the country.

In this situation, someone like “Azaad” (Amitabh Bachchan) choose a life of a rebel and face certain death if captured, rather than bow to a life of slavery and others like “Firangi” (Aamir Khan) sold their mother for a profit. When John Clive enlisted Firangi to deliver Azaad in to the jaws of death, Firangi sets out to pull off the biggest con of his life, facing his most worthy enemy.

Aamir Khan said, “The first time I read the script I really loved the character of the Firangi – he is a strange person who constantly lies to everyone. In my career, I cannot think of any other instance where I have actually said yes to a film because of the character. I was attracted to Firangi and hence was very keen on doing the film when I heard the script.”

Source:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General News: Zee Kannada to premiere ‘8MM’ on 24 March nairrk 0 61 Yesterday, 09:06 AM
Last Post: nairrk
  General News: &flix is set to premiere adventure-drama film ‘Alpha’ on 24 March nairrk 0 64 Yesterday, 09:05 AM
  General News: Star Movies to premiere ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ on 24 March nairrk 0 134 03-20-2019, 01:32 PM
  General News: &Privé HD to premiere ‘Professor Marston and the Wonder Women’ on 23 March nairrk 0 109 03-20-2019, 07:33 AM
  General News: Discovery Channel to premiere Todd Sampson’s Body Hack 2.0 on 25 March nairrk 0 130 03-18-2019, 02:26 PM
  General News: Colors to premiere live singing reality show ‘Rising Star’ S3 on 16 March nairrk 0 107 03-14-2019, 01:57 PM
  General News: &pictures to premiere ‘Saheb, Biwi Aur Gangster 3’ on 22 March nairrk 0 104 03-14-2019, 01:54 PM
  General News: Zee Telugu to premiere ‘Mr. Majnu’ on 17 March nairrk 0 106 03-13-2019, 01:49 PM
  General News: ZEEL’s English movie cluster to premiere ‘Gemini’, ‘Insidious’ on 16 March nairrk 0 102 03-13-2019, 01:48 PM
  General News: &TV’s weekend dramedy ‘Shaadi Ke Siyape’ to premiere on 16 March nairrk 0 136 03-08-2019, 09:45 AM