Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General News Trinity Pictures to roll-out its next franchise ‘Haathi Mere Saathi’ in Jan 2018
Advertisement
Mumbai: Eros International Media has said that its franchise feature studio Trinity Pictures will roll out its next film, Haathi Mere Saathi in January 2018. The film is slated to release during Diwali of 2018.

The trilingual film will be shot in Hindi, Telugu, and Tamil and will star Rana Daggubati in the lead and will be helmed by acclaimed director Prabhu Solomon (of Kumki and Mynaa fame).

The movie is a new story inspired by true events and will be a tribute to the classic hit film—Haathi Mere Saathi. The shooting will commence at Thailand in January 2018, followed by various locations across India. The film is said to be mounted on a scale with never-seen-before visual effects in this genre.

Trinity Pictures CEO Ajit Thakur said, “Continuing to build our promise of mega-franchises based on completely new and contemporary stories, we are very excited to announce Haathi Mere Saathi. I have been always inspired by this space and it’s a dream to create a true-blue animal film signifying a deep and strong bond between humans and animals. Elephants, the largest land animals on the planet, are among the most expressive of creatures. These giants can depict the finest emotions like joy, anger, grief, compassion, love reside in them and with Haathi Mere Saathi, we are hoping to present a truly enjoyable, entertaining and thought-provoking animal film for all ages. And with Prabhu Solomon’s passion and Rana Daggubati’s star power, we have the best team on board to realise this dream.”

Director Prabhu Solomon said, “I once again commence a journey with one of my favorite subjects – elephants and happy to have a leading studio like Eros & Trinity back it. Elephants are truly amazing, intelligent and magnificent creatures and humans can take notes from the way they live, think and act and love. It will be quite exciting and a first for me to shoot the film simultaneously in multiple languages and I’m looking forward to the experience.”

Daggubati added, “There’s a very exciting physical language to the character I’m playing in ‘Haathi Mere Saathi’ something entirely different from what I’ve done in the past. I’ve always wanted to be a part of content that can travel across the country, and am very happy that Trinity is backing cinema of this genre. It’s a rare story about the relevance of nature in our lives, narrated through a wonderful relationship between man and elephant. This story is definitely another of those rare challenges I’m beginning to enjoy being a part of. Prabhu Solomon passion for nature and elephants makes him probably the finest craftsman in the country who can handle a story like this”.

Source:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General News: IFFI 2018 to showcase 212 films from over 68 countries nairrk 0 338 11-21-2018, 06:43 PM
Last Post: nairrk
  General News: Viacom18 Motion Pictures to launch five films in 2018 nairrk 0 651 06-25-2018, 10:30 AM
  General News: Ajay Devgn-promoted NY Cinemas plans to roll-out 100 multiplex theatres across India nairrk 0 473 06-19-2018, 06:35 PM
  General News: ‘Newton’ adjudged best Hindi film at National Film Awards 2018 nairrk 0 530 04-13-2018, 06:57 PM
  General News: Sony Pictures Networks Productions unveils two new releases for 2018 nairrk 0 593 04-05-2018, 07:00 PM
  General News: PVR Pictures to release ‘Midnight Sun’ in India on 30 March nairrk 0 668 03-13-2018, 07:00 PM
  General News: Golden Globe Awards 2018: The Complete List of Winners nairrk 0 617 01-08-2018, 12:27 PM
  General News: Percept Pictures releases Youtube channel ‘Indian Chronicles’ and Musical Short Film nairrk 0 696 07-07-2016, 09:06 AM
  Help: Reliance BIG Pictures And Atul Agnihotri Announce The Launch of ´Bodyguard´ Mr.AB 0 1,375 01-20-2011, 08:25 PM
Last Post: Mr.AB
  Unseen Sholay Behind the Scenes Pictures Exclusive Kanwar 1 4,325 12-21-2010, 04:43 PM
Last Post: Arjun