Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General News ZEE5’s new original series ‘Rangbaaz’ featuring Saqib Saleem to premiere in Nov
Advertisement
MUMBAI: ZEE5’s next original series is a crime drama series titled ‘Rangbaaz’ starring Saqib Saleem. Produced by JAR Pictures, Rangbaaz will premiere on ZEE5 this November.

Directed by Nishikant Kamat, the shoot will go on floors this month. Set against the rustic background of Gorakhpur, ‘Rangbaaz’ will narrate the story of a man engaging in the dark and dirty world of crime and show the human side of one of the most feared gangsters of the region from the 90’s.

Talking about the show, Saqib Saleem said, “When I read the script, I was blown away by the depth of my character. He is such a layered character that I instantly fell in love with the role. I am excited to be a part of this project with ZEE5. The character is dark but honest and relatable and I think the audience will definitely like the concept and enjoy the show.”

ZEE5 India business head Manish Aggarwal said, “At ZEE5, diverse and engaging content has been our mainstay. If you look at the repertoire of content on the platform, you will find it to be edgy and unique. This genre should generate a lot of traction with our male audiences. We are excited about having Saqib on board with us and look forward to working with him and the entire team.”

Source:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General News: ZEE5’s first Bengali original web series to go live on 13 Nov nairrk 0 78 7 hours ago
Last Post: nairrk
  General News: Netflix greenlights eight new original films, one original series from India nairrk 0 315 11-10-2018, 12:22 PM
  General News: ZEE5 premieres Tamil silent thriller ‘Mercury’ nairrk 0 258 10-12-2018, 12:56 PM
  General News: Hungama launches its third original Hindi web series nairrk 0 202 10-11-2018, 02:22 PM
  General News: Netflix unveils another original series from India nairrk 0 263 10-10-2018, 12:43 PM
  General News: ZEE5 strengthens news portfolio with addition of Republic TV nairrk 0 216 10-05-2018, 06:53 PM
  General News: Hungama forays into regional with Marathi original show nairrk 0 229 10-05-2018, 09:24 AM
  General News: Eros Now to premiere original series ‘Smoke’ at Mipcom 2018 nairrk 0 249 10-04-2018, 04:47 PM
  General News: ZEE5 goes global with simultaneous launch in 190+ countries nairrk 0 191 10-04-2018, 04:44 PM
  General News: ZEE5 to launch second telugu original series ‘Chitra Vichitram' nairrk 0 335 10-03-2018, 03:40 PM