Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General News Zee Cinema to premiere Kamal Haasan’s ‘Vishwaroop’ on 3 Aug
Advertisement
MUMBAI: Hindi movie channel Zee Cinema is all set to showcase the world television premiere of Kamal Haasan’s critically acclaimed ‘Vishwaroop’ on 3rd August at 9 pm.

Starring Kamal Haasan in multiple roles, the movie also features Rahul Bose, Shekhar Kapur, Pooja Kumar, Andrea Jeremiah and Jaideep Ahlawat in supporting roles.

This edge of the seat thriller boasts of a strong script with punch-lines, is packed with high powered live action, convincing combat sequences, original military hardware, impressive technical prowess and the star himself in at least three different get-ups. Set in the backdrop of international espionage, Kamal Haasan wears and sheds his skin between a graceful danseuse, Taliban war tutor and special agent effortlessly and is the highlight of the film.

Commenting on the premiere of the movie, Kamal Haasan said, “The response the movie received during its theatrical premiere was not only phenomenal but also encouraging despite the difficulties we faced. With Vishwaroop 2 releasing I can only say that the movies do not talk about politics but rather deal with global politics. The films are espionage thrillers which is an all-time favourite genre of mine making it even more special to me. It has been one of my most ambitious projects and I am hoping the viewers of Zee Cinema will enjoy the film when it premieres on television.”

An Afghani Al-Qaeda Jihadi Omar (Rahul Bose), his accomplice Salim (Jaideep Ahlawat) and their international terror network, plan to attack New York with a ‘Cesium-bomb’. Vishwanath alias Wiz (Kamal Haasan) is a Kathak teacher who lives with his wife Nirupama (Pooja Kumar), a nuclear oncologist, in New York. Nirupama confides with a psychologist that it’s a marriage of convenience and she is put off by Vishwanath’s effeminate traits.

Doubting whether her husband has secrets of his own, she hires a private investigator to trail him. She learns that Vishwanath is not a Hindu but a Muslim. Problems start arising when she finds out that Viz has a very dark connection with a world no one can ever think of being.

Source:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General News: Sony Max to premiere ‘Section 375’ on 25 Jan nairrk 0 56 01-21-2020, 07:48 AM
Last Post: nairrk
  General News: Sony BBC Earth to premiere ‘Seven Worlds, One Planet’ on 20 Jan nairrk 0 81 01-19-2020, 11:33 AM
  General News: &flix all set to premiere ‘The Angry Birds Movie 2’ on 12 Jan nairrk 0 117 01-12-2020, 07:48 AM
  General News: Zee Cinema to premiere ‘Jabariya Jodi’ on 11 Jan nairrk 0 93 01-09-2020, 06:48 PM
  General News: Zee Kannada to premiere ‘Pailwaan’ on 12 Jan nairrk 0 93 01-08-2020, 09:37 AM
  General News: Zee Cinema will premiere Vijay Deverakonda’s blockbuster hit ‘Super Taxi’ on 13 Jan nairrk 0 104 01-08-2020, 09:35 AM
  General News: Zee Cinema to premiere ‘Geeta Govinda’ on 25 Dec nairrk 0 143 12-24-2019, 07:25 AM
  General News: Discovery Channel to premiere ‘India 2050’ docu on 29 Dec nairrk 0 135 12-23-2019, 02:57 PM
  General News: Star Gold to premiere Housefull 4 on 22 Dec nairrk 0 142 12-20-2019, 11:16 PM
  General News: Sony Max to premiere action thriller ‘Batla House’ on 25 Dec nairrk 0 134 12-19-2019, 11:18 PM