Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General News Zee Full on HD
Advertisement
Its beem almost 2 months now of Zee HD Channels gimmick. Does any one know whats the update. Many of us are expecting in December but.no one knows. Any update or information mods???
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Yes, hope they launch it soon... If am not wrong, they were testing it in AS-3 (105), some time back.. (not sure) Got to check if they are still there. I had 3S some days back, but removed to vacate my diseq ports......

Surely it will be first available on Dish...
Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.. for tomorrow never comes.. live today!!!
Thanks given by:
Hi

Regarding zee hd all channels are working in asia sat 5 and around 40 channels are working most of them are hd

thanks
Premsat2001
Thanks given by:
(12-05-2011, 11:48 AM)premsat2001 Wrote: Hi

Regarding zee hd all channels are working in asia sat 5 and around 40 channels are working most of them are hd

thanks
Premsat2001

You are referring to those channels provided by DishTV; and the thread is about Zee HD, i.e. ZeeTV HD, Zee Cinema HD, Zee Trends HD etc.
Dish is providing some of these channels as "Upscaled" and are not true HD. Recently Zee network has announced the launch of ZeeHD channels, which is still awaited by all DTH users including DishTV.

Hope you get the point..
Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.. for tomorrow never comes.. live today!!!
Thanks given by:
Thanks AB for clarification to premsat
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Breaking News: AXN HD a True Full HD channel added on Dish Tru HD Sathish 2 1,363 04-09-2015, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Sathish
  Update: Zee network full SD & HD Channel List MAHI 3 3,004 01-22-2013, 08:53 PM
Last Post: Shivraj
  Dishtv: Highlights of Financial Results for the 4 th Quarter and full year of 2008-09 saurabh_g 0 1,032 06-18-2009, 02:36 PM
Last Post: saurabh_g