Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General News Zee Studios to release Punjabi film ‘Kala Shah Kala’ worldwide on 14 Feb
Advertisement
[Image: KSK-Clean-Poster.jpg]MUMBAI: Zee Studios, in association with Naughty Men Productions, Infantry Pictures, and Dreamityata Entertainment, will release their upcoming Punjabi romedy ‘Kala Shah Kala’ worldwide on 14 February.

Written and directed by Amarjit Singh, the film stars Sargun Mehta, Binnu Dhillon and Jordan Sandhu in the lead roles. ‘Kala Shah Kala’ is a romantic comedy with an important social message. The film will bring Sargun Mehta and Binnu Dhillon on the screen together for the first time.

Speaking on the film, Zee Studios CEO Shariq Patel said, “The Punjabi industry is flourishing, and we are happy to bring Kala Shah Kala to the audiences, broadening our presence in the regional markets. It’s a heart-warming story with a special social message, I hope the audiences like the film.”

Actor Sargun Mehta said, “Our intent was to make this film in a way that it feels like a warm hug; it’s a film that celebrates love and will bring a smile on the audiences’ faces. It will reiterate that love is all about the heart and not about appearances. Even though this is my first film with Zee Studios, my association with Zee is a decade old as I stepped into the entertainment industry with a Zee TV show (12/24 Karol Bagh). Over the last years, Zee has become like a family, with this film, it’s like coming back home.”

Actor-producer Binnu Dhillon commented, “In our society, so much emphasis is put on looks, whether it’s a boy or a girl that sometimes we neglect to see what really matters in life. This is the story that a lot of people will relate to, it’s a story of an underdog. This is my first association with Zee Studios. It’s great to see that mainstream studios see value in Punjabi films now, it’s good for the growth of our industry.”

Source:

Advertisement
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General News: Sony’s ‘Spider-Man: Far from home’ to release on 5 Jul in four Indian languages nairrk 0 215 05-03-2019, 02:15 PM
Last Post: nairrk
  General News: Animal Planet to premiere the first-ever documentary film on amphibians of India nairrk 0 206 04-26-2019, 07:34 AM
  General News: ShortsTV opens entries for Best Of India Short Film Festival 2019 nairrk 0 192 03-30-2019, 06:48 PM
  General News: &flix is set to premiere adventure-drama film ‘Alpha’ on 24 March nairrk 0 190 03-21-2019, 09:05 AM
  General News: &pictures to premiere Indo-China war film ‘Paltan’ on 10 Feb nairrk 0 260 02-09-2019, 03:07 PM
  General News: &flix hosts special screening of ‘Venom’ ahead of theatrical release nairrk 0 490 10-04-2018, 06:43 PM
  General News: &Privé HD all set to premiere American noir film ‘Suburbicon’ on 25 Aug nairrk 0 305 08-20-2018, 03:34 PM
  General News: Star India to premiere short film ‘Chalo Jeete Hai’ across nine channels nairrk 0 460 07-24-2018, 02:11 PM
  General News: Zee Café, BBC Worldwide launch second season of premium British dramas nairrk 0 398 07-14-2018, 01:05 PM
  General News: Sony Pix to premiere ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ before its release in US, India nairrk 0 382 06-06-2018, 02:05 PM