Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General News airtel very poor service
Advertisement
Star 
airtel very poor service ,u guys take 2 days to refresh an account,very poor service,
also the website doesnt register for a new account,
poor.............. in every aspect now.
I think all of us agree now.
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
(09-29-2012, 12:08 AM)er.ichrajeev Wrote: airtel very poor service ,u guys take 2 days to refresh an account,very poor service,
my airtel 500 GB HD DVR became hanged & they took 23 days to replace it & additional 3 days to activate it.
Thanks given by:
+1

I absolutely agree. Check out my personal experience: indiandth.in/Thread-Breaking-News-My-experience-with-Airtel
Thanks given by:
(09-29-2012, 12:08 AM)er.ichrajeev Wrote: airtel very poor service ,u guys take 2 days to refresh an account,very poor service,

Can you please explain the actual problem in registering with the website?? What method you used to register?
(10-22-2013, 12:52 PM)nairrk Wrote:

Can you please explain the actual problem in registering with the website?? What method you used to register?

I have used these two methods, both of which fail:
  1. Using my registered mobile number and the 4 digit OTP that Airtel sends as SMS
The error message I receive is: Your mobile number is not associated with any airtel service. My mobile number is actually associated, and it is displayed by the STB on screen.

Second method:
  1. -- as stated above --
  2. Using customer ID.
The error message I receive is: Invalid Customer ID. Strange, because my DTH is activated and working fine, and I entered the correct customer ID.

Could Airtel do worse? No, even if it tried its best - it cannot surpass this lowest level of customer service.
Thanks given by:
Ok well noted. suggest try to log in once again.

Go to log on page and give your Registererd mobile number. Before clicking ''submit'' take a screenshot.

Then press ''submit'' button and you will be asked to provide Password. Ask for OTP and type out the OTP and take a another Screenshot. Then go ahead and submit button.

Incase you still recieve the same reply from airtel, please take the screenshot of this reply also.

Then send a email complaint attaching all above 3 screenshots to Airel CC, copy to airtelpresence@in.airtel.com and also copy to your area nodal officer.

Probably you will get some response, however if you dont get any call from them for 24 hours or your fault is not rectified then call the nodal officer and explain the matter (Do not call Customer Care).

Hope your problem will be solved.

Thanks given by:
Please remove your customers id number from above screenshot. This is a public forum hence not advisable to give personal details etc...
(10-22-2013, 07:22 PM)nairrk Wrote: Please remove your customers id number from above screenshot. This is a public forum hence not advisable to give personal details etc...

Doesn't matter pal. The Government already has (and is constantly selling) our personal details, anyways. Privacy is myth!
Thanks given by:
Agree with you, very worst now before login procedure is very easy to use all. now too much complicated and website slow.

Dear Airtel,

Please bring the old format Username Password method and remove the mobile no format. every time website error you are the major telecom operator in India but you can't able to maintain your official website very same on you.

you have more than 8 million customer and major player in dth industry but your website is very cheep format always error and tough.

boss we are always recharge our account through internet banking but your security website also not safe.

Please provide to popular contractor company to maintain your website don't go through cheep contractor. every six month increase ur price we stop to pay u? kindly spend little bit money for maintain ur website. compare to airtel and dish tv very good and much easy Videocon and Big tv.

Thanks.
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Update: Airtel Digital TV Channels List rahul1117_kumar 314 124,417 04-09-2021, 09:28 AM
Last Post: nairrk
  DTH Updates: Channels removed/not available on Airtel Digital TV nairrk 0 95 03-26-2021, 07:37 AM
  DTH Updates: Airtel Entertainment Home 2 added on Ch.118 nairrk 0 204 03-19-2021, 08:01 AM
  AirtelDigitalTV added "Airtel Entertainment Home 2 (TV)" channel on its DTH platform on 19-03-2021 Sathish 0 74 03-19-2021, 05:04 AM
Last Post: Sathish
  AirtelDigitalTV removed "Airtel Promo Home (TV)" channel from its DTH platform on 19-03-2021 Sathish 0 70 03-19-2021, 05:01 AM
  DTH Updates: Airtel will charge Rs.5/-pm as monthly rental for Recording service. nairrk 0 118 03-08-2021, 01:28 PM
  "Airtel Movies Home (TV)" channel Audio Parameters updated on AirtelDigitalTV DTH Services on 04-03-2021 Sathish 0 98 03-04-2021, 02:46 AM
  DTH Updates: Ishara TV added by Airtel Digital TV nairrk 0 103 03-03-2021, 07:48 AM
  "Airtel Entertainment Home 1 (TV)" channel technical parameters updated on AirtelDigitalTV DTH Services on 02-03-2021 Sathish 0 113 03-02-2021, 10:37 AM
  "Airtel Entertainment Home 1 (TV)" channel technical parameters updated on AirtelDigitalTV DTH Services on 02-03-2021 Sathish 0 108 03-02-2021, 02:39 AM