Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Good news: SD introduced Debit/Credit card payment method
Advertisement
Thumbs Up 
Hi Friends,

Today i visited SD website for rcharge my account and i found that they have introduced Debit / Credit card payment option method. Below is the link

http://sundirect.in/pg.php

They r having tie up with HDFC bank. U can use any Visa / Master card. Its really good move by SD. From next month onwards i will recharge through Debit card:up::up::prayer::crashed:
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Is if safe to recharge online by declaring the details of Debit/Credit Cards?
[Image: indiandthsig.php]
Thanks given by:
Always use IE or other safe browsers while using Debit/Credit card in Net.
the official websites wont bring any problems to you...
So we can use SunDirect recharge option without fear
கந்தல் ஆனாலும் தாய் மடி போல் ஒரு சுகம் வருமா.....வருமா...
சொர்க்கம் சென்றாலும் சொந்த ஊர் போல் சுதந்திரம் வருமா.... வருமா ...
Thanks given by:
sundirect to change monthly subscribition for basic freedom pack rs.75 to rs.99 per month from 1 june.
Thanks given by:
(05-13-2009, 11:35 AM)prakash_abc Wrote: sundirect to change monthly subscribition for basic freedom pack rs.75 to rs.99 per month from 1 june.
From Where you got this information ?
Is that really true ?
If they increase means they will add some channels also i think ....
Thanks given by:
For increasing price @least Tensports/zee sports channel must be givenConfusedtoned:
Thanks given by:
(05-13-2009, 04:57 PM)ANISH Wrote: For increasing price @least Tensports/zee sports channel must be givenConfusedtoned:

One channel is not enough as they increasing 25 rupees
So 3 channels should be added

Who knows may be they wont add single channel but increases price :devil1:
Thanks given by:
(05-12-2009, 07:37 PM)Tamilan Wrote: Always use IE or other safe browsers while using Debit/Credit card in Net.
the official websites wont bring any problems to you...
So we can use SunDirect recharge option without fear
Hacker Attacks: Firefox and Opera Survive While IE Does Not!:oooh no:

I've read a material on SecurityFocus that made me realize two things: one, that having newer browsers doesn't necessarily mean better ones, and second, that FireFox and Opera really kick Internet Explorer's ass!

Now, let me explain what I mean: some researchers from the Honeynet Project did a study to see how older versions of these browsers react to threats. The results were great, as only IE got compromised. So, what those techies did was to get a bundle of nasty URLs that are bound to harm your PC, then they started visiting them. What they have disclosed is the fact that the FireFox and Opera versions they used - though very old - were nor compromised.

They had the FireFox 1.5.0 and Opera 8.0.0 browsers installed, and even though they admit them to have a lot of vulnerabilities, nothing bad actually happened when they visited those sites. Wow! I'm sorry I can't say the same about Microsoft's software (Internet Explorer 6 SP2) that got compromised many times. So what I'm thinking is that hackers move on with technology, they know new updates appear and strive for their malware to affect the newer software versions. I guess that's why the older programs did not have any problems.

I was pretty much disappointed that IE's vulnerabilities got it compromised; and that's not because I'm a big fan of Microsoft, or anything like that, but I do know that a lot of users don't bother installing better browsers on their machines and just go with the default one. Many people have Windows, which means they have IE installed as well, so if they are not careful, they could be in for a lot of trouble!

The good part about IE, though, is that if properly patched it is less likely to get compromised. As I've read on the same site mentioned above, a fully-patched version of Internet Explorer 6 visited 2,289 malicious sites, none of which managed to compromise the system. So if you're using IE, patch it up, people!
this is a study by an expert:warm:
Thanks given by:
Nothing new has introduced by Sun direct even they have launched this online recharge very late the same service is i think launched by dishtv since begining.
Thanks given by:
(05-26-2009, 03:53 PM)saurabh_g Wrote: Nothing new has introduced by Sun direct even they have launched this online recharge very late the same service is i think launched by dishtv since begining.

We have to wait for everything from SD :hot:
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SunDirect added "News 18 MP/CG (TV)" channel on its DTH platform on 04-02-2021 Sathish 0 95 02-04-2021, 07:14 PM
Last Post: Sathish
  SunDirect added "News First (TV)" channel on its DTH platform on 27-01-2021 Sathish 0 49 01-27-2021, 09:48 PM
  "Suvarna News 24x7 (TV)" channel removed, "Asianet Suvarna News (TV)" channel added on SunDirect DTH Services on 27-01-2 Sathish 0 57 01-27-2021, 09:45 PM
  SunDirect added "DD News (TV)" channel on its DTH platform on 27-01-2021 Sathish 0 37 01-27-2021, 08:57 PM
  SunDirect added "STV Haryana News (TV)" channel on its DTH platform on 09-09-2020. Sathish 0 216 09-09-2020, 06:10 PM
  DTH Updates: PMT PID changed for News Nation channel on Sun Direct Sathish 1 320 07-23-2020, 11:01 AM
  DTH Updates: Zee News channel added on Sun Direct on channel no.574 Sathish 0 669 09-05-2018, 03:33 PM
  DTH Updates: BTV News channel added on Sun Direct on channel no.280 Sathish 0 654 09-05-2018, 03:30 PM
  Breaking News: T News now added from Sun Direct TP on Measat Sathish 0 1,021 10-06-2017, 10:57 PM
  Breaking News: Mathrubhumi News now added from Sun Direct TP on Measat Sathish 0 901 10-06-2017, 10:56 PM