Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Google To Launch Social Networking Site 'Google Me'
Advertisement
[Image: Google_7_0.jpg]

As per hearsays, Google might roll out its own social networking site 'Google Me'.

Mr. Kevin Rose, the founder of Digg, tweeted, "Ok, umm, huge rumour: Google to launch Facebook competitor very soon "Google Me," very credible source" on June 28.

The report also said that internet giant has been exploring social networking patterns to make one of its own.

TechCrunch's tip-off leaked out that the research is to take place at Google's Dublin office and will take 60 minutes with pollsters receiving 60 Euros per survey.

The queries are said to concentrate on how social networking have an effect on people's lives both off and online.

TechCrunch's Leena Rao said, "While the survey doesn't confirm the existence of 'Google Me', it certainly is another piece of evidence pointing in that direction."

Thanks given by:
Advertisement
An employee of Google has revealed to the world how the search engine majors intends to proceeds with its social networking site Google Me. It is to be noted that the site is being prepared in order to provide tough competition to established Facebook

Google’s employee Paul Adams has released a presentation on how the search engine is working to build up Google Me as a potential competition to the social networking sites. He has given the presentation in a 216-page document and it tells a lot about the facets of human interaction when they use social media. The presentation also reveals the difference between social networks online and offline.

The presentation also reveals how Google is trying to bring the content to the right perspective. It also says a lot on where the Google employees want the social site to head for and how it should look like. It is learnt that Google is planning to rebrand Orkut as Google Me and want to add new features like Voice, Buzz, Wave and Picasa. Though a competitor to Facebook is welcome but it should enhance the experience of social networking. .

http://www.thelatestnews.in/presentation...39122.html
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General News: New feature in Google Maps will show landmarks nairrk 0 295 10-02-2020, 11:51 AM
Last Post: nairrk
  General News: Google Discontinues Paid Chrome Extensions nairrk 0 493 09-23-2020, 07:24 PM
  General News: Google Drive to delete trashed files after 30 days from October 13 nairrk 0 264 09-19-2020, 03:26 PM
  General News: Google Duo makes its debut on Android TV: Check details, how it works nairrk 0 188 09-13-2020, 06:04 PM
  Update: Google bans six apps on Play Store nairrk 0 221 09-02-2020, 06:55 PM
  General News: Google Maps Saved tab can now help people identify, remember places they often visit nairrk 0 204 08-29-2020, 08:07 AM
  General News: Google announces updates to Google Assistant Snapshot nairrk 0 232 08-28-2020, 06:44 PM
  General News: How to Use Google Docs in Offline Mode nairrk 0 215 08-28-2020, 02:26 PM
  General News: Google Play music to be discontinued nairrk 0 216 08-22-2020, 07:38 AM
  General News: Google Maps To Become More Accurate And Visually Appealing With New Update nairrk 0 212 08-19-2020, 06:17 PM