Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hathway Digital Cable Skyworth MPEG2 DVB-C set-top box Review
Advertisement
Hi Sanjeev,
The images have been fixed. You will now be able to view them.
Thanks for letting me know about this Smile

Thanks given by:
Advertisement
very nice snaps
Thanks given by:
This is a great thread... nice snaps..
i wanted to ask if there are any DVB boxes available that displays in HD (720p or 1080p) for digital cable.. i have "in digital" cable at my home. Really appreciate your answer to this..
Thanks given by:
(02-18-2012, 10:09 AM)maddy33 Wrote: This is a great thread... nice snaps..
i wanted to ask if there are any DVB boxes available that displays in HD (720p or 1080p) for digital cable.. i have "in digital" cable at my home. Really appreciate your answer to this..

Yes in our area (Suburban Mumbai), we have MPEG4 DVB-C Full HD Digital Cable set-top boxes that have an HDMI Output connector.
In Digital cable will also start HD services and its better to get the box from local cable operator.

Thanks given by:
hi,
can i interface this stb to my pc so as to watch tv on my pc
i am using HP pavilion a6550in.
if yes then how?
do i need a tv tuner card?
bt it requires the coax connector...which means that i can watch tv directly without any stb encoding.
also what does the LOOP OUT pin at the back of stb do??
Thanks given by:
(07-26-2012, 05:55 PM)sp10190 Wrote: hi,
can i interface this stb to my pc so as to watch tv on my pc
i am using HP pavilion a6550in.
if yes then how?
do i need a tv tuner card?
bt it requires the coax connector...which means that i can watch tv directly without any stb encoding.
also what does the LOOP OUT pin at the back of stb do??

Hi, Yes you will need an external USB TV tuner to watch or record TV on pc as shown here:

http://indiandth.in/Thread-USB-TV-Tuner-...ter-E-210E

Without the stb, only Analog cable channels can be viewed if you use the coaxial connection directly.
The USB TV tuner has RCA type inputs for Composite Video and L-R Audio and that can be used to connect the stb and view/record Digital channels on computer.

About the "Loop Out", it can be used to view analog cable channels if connected to TV coaxial input. Also the "Loop Out" of one stb can be given to the "Cable In" of another stb in multi-room setup.

Thanks given by:
Nice detailed review. Thanks.
Thanks given by:
Recently I requested my local cable operator to provide me a STB. He came up with Hathway STB (Humax) which does not contain component or HDMI output. Is it possible to view all channels through Hathway STB with component or HDMI output with my local cable TV?
My problem is I have a monitor with HDMI, VGA, and Component input options. Right now I'm using TV tuner card to feed the VGA input. How to go with STB?
Thanks given by:
Hi,

I have taken sam c7000n from my freind. But when i connect to cable its showing "Service is blocked" What step i need to take to view using this stb?? Anyone pls help me regarding this issue.....
Thanks given by:
(02-07-2013, 12:21 PM)mgrdth Wrote: I have taken sam c7000n from my freind. But when i connect to cable its showing "Service is blocked" What step i need to take to view using this stb?? Anyone pls help me regarding this issue.....

Ask your local Hathway Cable Operator to replace the Viewing Card with a new one.
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Update: Asianet offering cable TV pack with 100 channels at Rs 150 nairrk 0 165 11-12-2019, 12:33 PM
Last Post: nairrk
  Update: Hathway to launch ‘Celebration Packs’ at lower price points between Rs 200-230 nairrk 0 154 10-21-2019, 06:50 PM
  General News: Arasu Cable revises subscription rates nairrk 0 339 08-03-2019, 01:22 PM
  General News: Hathway discontinues Multi TV plan, now subscribers will have to pay full NCF fee nairrk 0 328 06-24-2019, 06:44 PM
  Update: GTPL Hathway to reintroduce Giga HD service in Q1 FY20 nairrk 0 308 03-04-2019, 10:30 AM
  General News: UCN Cable Network launches its third HD local cable channel UCN News HD nairrk 0 332 03-02-2019, 03:19 PM
  General News: Siti Networks launches mobile app for its cable TV customers nairrk 0 552 01-09-2019, 07:25 PM
  General News: GTPL Hathway plans to launch hybrid STB nairrk 0 647 12-28-2018, 08:51 AM
  General News: Hathway deploys Verimatrix cardless solution to secure its DVB hybrid cable box nairrk 0 902 10-12-2018, 12:58 PM
  General News: Hathway introduces Android TV-based set-top box and hybrid Ultra Smart HUB in India nairrk 0 644 10-05-2018, 02:11 PM