Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help: Admin or any other member of the Forum please
Advertisement
Hi,

I am Abdul Waheed from Pakistan and am using Airtel Digital HD (DTH) services. Now I want to create my account on Airtel Digital TV website but for this purpose a RMN is needed. I have the RMN but as the RMN is belongs to India so I am unable to create an account on Airtel Digital TV website. Can anyone help me to solve my this problem?

Regards,

Abdul Waheed,
PAKISTAN.
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
(01-01-2015, 09:13 PM)waheedaup Wrote: Hi,

I am Abdul Waheed from Pakistan and am using Airtel Digital HD (DTH) services. Now I want to create my account on Airtel Digital TV website but for this purpose a RMN is needed. I have the RMN but as the RMN is belongs to India so I am unable to create an account on Airtel Digital TV website. Can anyone help me to solve my this problem?

Regards,

Abdul Waheed,
PAKISTAN.

First tell me in pakistan which brands of sim are there ?
Try and spread the message of happiness and peace everywhere:happy:
Thanks given by:
(01-01-2015, 09:13 PM)waheedaup Wrote: Hi,

Regards,

Abdul Waheed,
PAKISTAN.

Does this mean that you have a valid mobile number obtained from India???? If yes, then what is the problem in registering on the Airtel website (unless the same number is already used/registered with Airtel) ??
I get RMN from Airtel Customer Service through Email and I have not the said number in shape of Sim. Now whenever I am trying to create my account on Airtel website option displayed "put your valid RMN" when I put the RMN received from Airtel CS they sent One Time Password (OTP) on the said RMN which Sim is not exist with me.
Thanks given by:
Little confusing....
Usually, the customer has to provide his/her Mobile number to Airtel which will become the Registered Mobile Number with Airtel DTH account. When one type out the RMN on the web, you will be asked to provide Password and if you dont have a password, then Airtel will provide a OTP. After logging in with the OTP one can register a permanant Password. This is the procedure which I followed long back and still I am able to log in using my Password.

I am not sure if Airtel changed the Log in system recently - hope other members can clarify on this.!!

In your case, you says that you get RMN from Airtel CC through Email which is confusing....!!:thinking:
Advertisement