Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
Help BBC One HD DTH launch on November 3
Advertisement
The BBC has confirmed BBC One HD will launch on satellite on Wednesday, November 3. The channel will broadcast on the same Astra transponder as the current BBC HD pilot channel.

BBC One HD will simulcast a network version of the BBC One schedule for the first time. The channel will see programmes including EastEnders, Holby City, The One Show, The Apprentice, The Weakest Link and QI move to HD. They will be broadcast alongside schedule highlights including Strictly Come Dancing, Human Planet and Waterloo Road.

BBC One in HD will be made available to all digital television platforms offering HD channels, Freesat, Freeview, Sky and Virgin Media. It will be in addition to the existing BBC HD channel, which will continue to showcase the best of the rest of the BBC in HD.

Last May, Danielle Nagler, head of BBC HD, said in a statement: “Audiences have already been enjoying many BBC One programmes in HD on our existing HD channel and the arrival of BBC One simulcast in HD will make it easier for them to find the programmes they love in HD. BBC HD – the most popular HD channel in the UK – will continue to show programmes from across all BBC channels.”

Source
Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.. for tomorrow never comes.. live today!!!
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Wow !! :jump: BBC HD Smile even news makes me happy.it will be a great experiance to watch BBC in HD.hope our DTH services will add very soon.
Thanks given by:
(10-21-2010, 05:06 PM)Mr.Bhat Wrote: Wow !! :jump: BBC HD Smile even news makes me happy.it will be a great experiance to watch BBC in HD.hope our DTH services will add very soon.

This is not relevant to India.
Thanks given by:
(10-21-2010, 06:57 PM)Jignesh Wrote: This is not relevant to India.

Y cant indian DTH add this channel and y not relevent ? i think its good for Indian users also as our own DTH may add this one day !!
Thanks given by:
(10-21-2010, 06:58 PM)Mr.Bhat Wrote:
(10-21-2010, 06:57 PM)Jignesh Wrote: This is not relevant to India.

Y cant indian DTH add this channel and y not relevent ? i think its good for Indian users also as our own DTH may add this one day !!

BBC One HD channel is for UK only. Read the Article:

Last May, Danielle Nagler, head of BBC HD, said in a statement: “Audiences have already been enjoying many BBC One programmes in HD on our existing HD channel and the arrival of BBC One simulcast in HD will make it easier for them to find the programmes they love in HD. BBC HD – the most popular HD channel in the UK – will continue to show programmes from across all BBC channels.”
Thanks given by:
Yes i got it earlier , i am saying that BBC HD started now for UK only but like Discovery NGC all started in western countries now we got it Smile my point is this one.not saying as we got now itself one day we also get it.hope u got it.
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Breaking News: Sky Cable partners with SES to launch DTH satellite TV in Philippines Mr.Bhat 0 1,492 05-24-2016, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Mr.Bhat
  Myanmar to launch Sky Net DTH and MPS systems in November Sathish 0 7,070 10-07-2010, 04:10 PM
Last Post: Sathish