Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Help  India among the world's most corrupt nations!
Advertisement
India continues to be among the world's most corrupt nations. In fact, it has fallen further in the transparency index to be ranked at 87 among 180 nations.

While in 2008, India was at the 85th position, it was ranked at 84 in 2009. Even countries like Rwanda (66), Ghana(62), Namibia (56) and Botswana (33) are ahead of India in terms of transparency.

Countries which are perceived to have the highest levels of public-sector corruption are also those plagued by long-standing conflicts, which have torn apart their governance infrastructure.

With governments committing huge sums to tackle the world's most pressing problems, from the instability of financial markets to climate change and poverty, corruption remains an obstacle to achieving much needed progress, according to Transparency International's 2010 Corruption Perceptions Index (CPI), a measure of domestic, public sector corruption.
:happy:IF YOU LIKE THEN DON'T FORGET TO CLICK THANKS
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
So, India is improving in all departments (including corruption!!!):omg:
Sad to know.. Sad Though considering the population and comparing the other countries tops list,,, we are still better.. is int.. it.. Smile Just trying to see it positvely.. Smile
Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.. for tomorrow never comes.. live today!!!
Thanks given by:
Dear bro this is really very very bad news for us and importantly we are also part of it and contributing in it . So we should do our part to improve our ratings
Thanks given by:

I agree, but the fact remains that, if we have to get something done on time (from any department) either we should have a ''connection'' or else ready cough off some hot cash!!!!.
People do not have much time to do lengthy or proceedural follow-ups because of the present life condition, so most prefer to bribe and do the work fast!!!
This is what I found and I experienced a lot also for not willing to open up my purse!!!!
I remember, the discussion I had with my colleague sometime back on the same issue. One of the suggestion and comment we went through was, legalising some options for fast tracking things. Like the option of "TATKAL" in rail ticket reservations. You can purchase a ticket even at the last moment, by paying an extra amount. Railway keeps a quota only for tatkal, while normal customers are on waiting list. Smile
So, the same way government can implement a special system/quota with a fee for all speeding up things like paper works in government. By adding the sytem, the money/fee paid by citizens, goes to government only. When there is no system in place, the deal of under the desk starts, and the officer/government officer takes from citizen and it goes only to him.. Smile So, if there is a system like that, the money/fee will always goes to government and in turn it will be in benefit for the country.
There are Cons and Pros for all the system and to this as well.. howver, personally, i feel its good to have, and ofcourse will reduce the bribe system in government offices. :up:
Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.. for tomorrow never comes.. live today!!!
Thanks given by:
yes agreed but ultimately it needs everybody indulgence from top to bottom. Public and politics has to take initiative at same label.

National/International level scams actually promote this corruption like anything people feel that we earning and these politicians are eating so why we cant do. Recent example of CWG scam is the biggest example. The amount of money which spent is ultimately from our pocket and actual usage perhaps would be 10% only. There is only a name that we successfully organized the CWG but we were nowhere near to our basic purpose. The big event like this was that ultimately for common man the he/she will get the benefit because of the infrastructural development.

But Delhi is all same except Khel gaon where common man don't have any daily usage.

And the biggest question whenever the scam comes everybody talk about that including media but i haven't seen any article or footage yet from any media that this much of money has been recovered from the scam and being handed over to this department.

So we understand scam means money lost no recovery so this influence directly or indirectly to a common man to do corruption (sadly) So ultimately the approach has to be that there wont be any corruption rather than let corruption happen the guilty will be punished

Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General News: Team India Skipper Virat Kohli is CNN-News18 Indian of the Year 2017 nairrk 0 770 12-01-2017, 09:57 AM
Last Post: nairrk
  General News: 10 most influential men from India nairrk 0 716 07-30-2017, 07:30 PM
  General News: Ram Nath Kovind sworn in as India's 14th President, makes first tweet nairrk 0 674 07-25-2017, 12:51 PM
  General News: How to sell your old gadgets online in India nairrk 0 675 07-19-2017, 09:33 AM
  General News: Global ransomware attack reaches India; Jawaharlal Nehru PortTrust in Mumbai affected nairrk 0 647 06-28-2017, 12:11 PM
Thumbs Up Breaking News: India wins Jadhav Case; Setback for Pak PrincePvarghese 1 746 05-18-2017, 06:40 PM
  General News: Airtel payments bank launched in India; offers 7.25% interest rate... nairrk 0 985 01-12-2017, 06:40 PM
  Breaking News: India celebrates its 70th Independence Day THAKUR 4K 0 1,049 08-15-2016, 09:37 AM
Last Post: THAKUR 4K
  General News: Amazon launches membership service Prime in India rahul1117_kumar 0 674 07-26-2016, 12:58 PM
Last Post: rahul1117_kumar
  General News: India's first batch of women fighter jet pilots report for duty SRK 0 527 06-19-2016, 12:47 PM
Last Post: SRK