Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help New connection
Advertisement
Hi

I wanted to buy a new dth connection mostly because I like the HD quality of channels. I was told that airtel is having a decent package.. Can you suggest

1. Which set top box to buy?
2. Is the infinity plan good? I was told 5500 per year is the payment for all sd and HD channel. Is this true?
3. How is the reception especially at the time of rains?
4. Any other plan /dth that you can suggest?

Sent from my BLN-L22 using Indian DTH Forums mobile app
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
(09-10-2017, 07:17 AM)mohit84 Wrote: Hi

I wanted to buy a new dth connection mostly because I like the HD quality of channels. I was told that airtel is having a decent package.. Can you suggest

1. Which set top box to buy?
2. Is the infinity plan good? I was told 5500 per year is the payment for all sd and HD channel. Is this true?
3. How is the reception especially at the time of rains?
4. Any other plan /dth that you can suggest?

1. ADTV have HD STB and HD DVR STB. If you want direct Recording feature then go for HD DVR STB
2. Yes, If you want all the channels then go for Infinity pack, otherwise there are various packages which
   you can pick. Just check their Web and you will find all the packages or read our Aritel section where you can
   view the packages.
3. Rain outage will be there for all DTH services (Which place you belong to??)
4. As told you, check the Airtel package details either from this forum or from Airtel Web
Thanks. I belong to Mumbai...

For set top box, I was told that there eis a HVEC HD set top box and other is a normal HD... So, thought to ask...

Thanks given by:
Suggest, go for HVEC HD STB - This is the newer model By (Flextronics) being currently offered by Airtel digital TV service.

You can see some review by one of the user in below video:

Have also read reports that many existing HD users are trying to switch over to HVEC HD STB which is fully loaded Android smart STB..
Thanks so much

Thanks given by:
Fiinally, which one you purchased? Is that the HEVC STB? If yes please give a review here which may help others those who are looking for this STB.
Hi... I have ordered for HD... Which they said is HVEC only... It is expected to be installed by the end of this month... Shall definitely give a review...

Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DTH Updates: Airtel Digital TV users can now upgrade to HD connection for Rs 699 nairrk 0 195 11-20-2019, 06:12 PM
Last Post: nairrk
  DTH Updates: ADTV new connection now offering 30 days free subscription, free installation nairrk 0 193 11-19-2019, 06:02 PM
  Help: Close the connection mohit84 4 330 09-02-2019, 01:55 AM
Last Post: Hassan Syed
  Update: Multi-Tv Connection starting at Rs.94/- nairrk 2 331 08-29-2019, 09:53 AM
  DTH News: Airtel Digital TV multi-connection prices unveiled nairrk 0 654 02-25-2019, 06:52 PM
  Update: New Multi-Tv Connection starting Rs.649/ only - Ger discount vouchers worth Rs.1000 nairrk 1 721 03-12-2018, 02:32 PM
Last Post: cyberman
  Update: Mult-Tv Connection at Rs.150 monthly subscription nairrk 2 914 03-09-2018, 02:52 PM
Last Post: cyberman
  Update: Get ADTV 2nd connection at Rs.649 & get 15% discount on Urban Ladder nairrk 0 652 09-23-2017, 12:23 PM
  Update: Buy a 2nd ADTV connection @ Rs.640 & get Free GOIBIBO Vouchers worth Rs.1800 nairrk 0 568 08-21-2017, 06:51 PM
  Update: Multi Connection Prices Revised rahul1117_kumar 1 791 08-03-2017, 02:53 PM