Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help No difference between Congress and BJP, Anna tells Digvijay
Advertisement
New Delhi, Oct 13 (IANS) Anna Hazare Thursday said there is no difference between the Congress and the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) in dealing with corruption and both are misleading the people on the issue.
'Both parties do not speak on removing corruption,' Hazare said in his letter to Congress leader Digvijay Singh.

The letter came in response to the Congress general secretary's open letter Tuesday, accusing Hazare of links with the Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh (RSS).

Anna denied any links with the RSS and swore no RSS worker attended his anti-graft fast at the Ramlila Ground in Delhi in August.

'You have tried to link me with RSS and BJP. By showing the dispute between them (Congress and BJP), they are trying to mislead the people of this country,' said Anna.

'You think that by my anti-Congress campaign, the BJP will be benefited, but why is the Congress giving them (BJP) a chance?' he asked.

'If RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat said his organisation supported my movement, I think they are trying to defame me,' said Hazare.

Read more- http://tiny.tw/9fV
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Update: Aadhaar Linking Deadline Will Be Extended Till March 31, Centre Tells Supreme Court nairrk 3 1,021 12-15-2017, 12:46 PM
Last Post: nairrk
  Nothing unconstitutional will be done in K'taka, PM tells NDA SRK 1 824 05-16-2011, 10:38 PM
Last Post: SRK
  Help: Congress-led coalition leads in state election count SRK 3 1,383 05-13-2011, 06:48 PM
  Sathya Sai trustees say no difference of opinion among them SRK 0 891 04-28-2011, 04:28 PM
  Help: Anna Hazare's UP visit canceled due to health problem SRK 0 920 04-28-2011, 04:12 PM
  Help: DMK - Congress alliance hangs in balance SRK 3 1,146 03-06-2011, 08:01 AM
  "Hang me, please," Mumbai terrorist attack suspect tells court Mr.Bhat 0 1,060 07-22-2009, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Mr.Bhat