Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Recharge
Advertisement
Hi all

I am using airtel dth from the last one month and find it extremely user friendly and effective as against the cable services. I got the scheme whereby one month was free and the HD channels for 3 months. So I need to know if I can recharge for 99 per month package for 2 months and when HD plan expires I shall take something else?

Sent from my BLN-L22 using Indian DTH Forums mobile app
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Which pack you have subscribed? and you need to keep amount in your account to cover the cost of your package.

The minimum amount rechargeable will be Rs.150 (as per self-care page)

Suggest, go to Selfcare page where they will show which packs/offers are best for you - It is always beneficial if opt for a long term packs (pay for 11 months and get 12months subs).
Thanks for the information.... I need a basic package because I have got HD channels free for 2 months more, so thinking for 99 plus business package of 40

Sent from my BLN-L22 using Indian DTH Forums mobile app
Thanks given by:
You can take myplan 99 as under:

http://www.airtel.in/monthly-packs/my-plan-pack.html

Then, you can select any one of the HD packages from below:

http://www.airtel.in/digital-tv/dth-pack...tion-packs

Note: Please always check with Customer care for clarification as they keep changing packages/prices...!
(10-31-2017, 09:50 AM)nairrk Wrote: You can take myplan 99 as under:

http://www.airtel.in/monthly-packs/my-plan-pack.html

Then, you can select any one of the HD packages from below:

http://www.airtel.in/digital-tv/dth-pack...tion-packs

Note: Please always check with Customer care for clarification as they keep changing packages/prices...!

Thanks. I have just taken the 199 pack and 40 news pack. After extra 2 months of HD that I got while purchase, I shall update the HD pack. I am interested in Royal HD. Does the scheme of recharge for 10 months and 2 month free hold for HD packs too? Also, it is valid for news pack?
Thanks given by:
(10-31-2017, 12:31 PM)mohit84 Wrote: Thanks. I have just taken the 199 pack and 40 news pack. After extra 2 months of HD that I got while purchase, I shall update the HD pack. I am interested in Royal HD. Does the scheme of recharge for 10 months and 2 month free hold for HD packs too? Also, it is valid for news pack?

You have 2 months time for next recharge - suggest check rates /plans few days before your recharge due date as there can be some change in plan/price etc at that time.
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Update: Recharge before due date - Get cash back nairrk 0 89 08-21-2020, 09:39 AM
Last Post: nairrk
  DTH Updates: Online recharge Dhamaka nairrk 1 250 08-02-2020, 12:46 PM
  Update: Recharge your Tv with QR Code nairrk 1 1,073 04-20-2019, 09:18 AM
  Update: Recharge ADTV with Visa Card via Bharat QR Code & get Cash back nairrk 0 691 05-10-2018, 07:52 AM
  Update: Recharge with Airtel Payments Bank and get Rs.150 Cash back nairrk 1 798 05-02-2018, 07:34 AM
  DTH Updates: Register for Auto Pay & Get 10% Cash Back on ADTV recharge nairrk 0 717 12-22-2017, 06:31 PM
  Breaking News: Recharge of your ADTV got easier nairrk 0 800 11-10-2017, 06:21 PM
  Update: 50% Extra Cashback on recharge through Airtel Payment Bank nairrk 0 572 07-04-2017, 09:22 AM
  Update: Airtel Digital Tv - Recharge Information (Video) nairrk 0 728 07-02-2017, 11:21 AM
  Update: Amazon Voucher for Online Recharge nairrk 0 744 06-16-2017, 07:28 PM