Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 33 Vote(s) - 3.82 Average
Help Reliance Digital TV launches iKids
Advertisement
Reliance Digital TV (RDTV) the leading Direct – to - Home (DTH) service provider in the country has announced the launch of an exclusive educational interactive service – iKids especially for its young audience.

iKids is a highly interactive and simple application that has been specifically designed for pre- schoolers to help boost their developmental skills in a fun manner.

The iKids service has fun activities like Find the Number, Math Tree, Play Ball & Under the Sea that contributes to kids learning experience. With an educational focus, these simple games help kids to identify numbers, pictures, shapes and alphabets in order to enhance their visual skills and intelligence quotient. Not only do these fun games offer kids an opportunity to learn but also makes it an enjoyable and entertaining experience.

Available at a nominal cost of just Rs. 25 per month, iKids is a unique way of engaging with kids as well as giving parents a more convenient and interactive alternative to supplement their kid’s classroom education right in their living homes.

Sanjay Behl, Chief Executive Officer, Reliance Digital TV, said, “At Reliance Digital TV, it has been our constant endeavor to identify and provide truly relevant services to meet the diverse appetite of the Indian audience. With the launch of iKids, we are delighted to give our subscribers an ‘Edutainment’ experience that makes learning fun for kids. In the future too, we will continue to innovate and bring effective and entertaining solutions to our audiences.”

Additionally, RDTV has a host of interactive services like iConcerts, iMall, iGames and iCooking on its platform. iConcerts is a first and only international 24/7 live music concert in Standard and High Definition while iMall offers a shopping experience of a mall from the comforts of your home. iCooking allows viewers to get their favourite recipes at just the press of a button while iGames offers a slew of exciting games with new games introduced every fortnight.

Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Well Mr. Sathish, Today after noon I had a completely seen all the so called "highly interactive and simple application" for pre-school kids and I am sure we'll get very much better DVD s (which I have pleanty) - which won't take as irritating time as 'I kids' to load - and far better in many aspects at just Rs. 50/- to 75/-.

I am really stunned to see Sudheeram's post in RDTV section that Ikids cost Rs. 25/- per month, as I just watched it between 13:30 hrs to 14: 30 hrs free of cost, and found that the application is agonizingly vey slow :BangHead:.

I am sure - another poor step by RDTV management :BangHead:
Thanks given by:
ikids is the best intractive service but they have make it for free ............................
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DTH Updates: Buland News Samachar channel added on Independent TV (Reliance Digital TV) Sathish 0 673 09-03-2018, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Sathish
  DTH Updates: News World India channel got scrambled on Independent TV (Reliance Digital TV) Sathish 0 683 08-28-2018, 05:44 PM
  DTH Updates: India Watch channel got scrambled on Independent TV (Reliance Digital TV) Sathish 0 586 08-28-2018, 05:43 PM
  DTH Updates: Sony Marathi channel got scrambled on Independent TV (Reliance Digital TV) Sathish 0 660 08-28-2018, 05:40 PM
  DTH Updates: Telugu audio feed added for Disney channel on Independent TV (Reliance Digital TV) Sathish 0 668 08-27-2018, 07:51 PM
  DTH Updates: News World India channel temporarily FTA on Independent TV (Reliance Digital TV) Sathish 0 595 08-27-2018, 11:22 AM
  DTH Updates: India Watch channel temporarily FTA on 2 slots on Independent TV (Reliance DigitalTV) Sathish 0 595 08-27-2018, 11:21 AM
  DTH Updates: Kaatyayani TV channel temporarily FTA on Independent TV (Reliance Digital TV) Sathish 2 647 08-23-2018, 10:36 AM
  DTH Updates: Sony Marathi channel added on Independent TV (Reliance Digital TV) Sathish 4 830 08-23-2018, 09:38 AM
Last Post: Rajnarayan
  DTH Updates: UTV Action channel temporarily FTA on Independent TV (Reliance Digital TV) Sathish 3 738 08-22-2018, 06:41 PM