Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Help Watch HD Television Online!
Information 
Advertisement
The future of online television has arrived. Now you can watch 3,500 channels of HD quality TV across the world – online!

SatelliteDirect shows TV channels on your computer. Don't pay for cable TV! Just forget monthly TV bills – there are no hardware purchases nor monthly charges with SatelliteDirect. You can connect your computer directly to your TV set also – on their website you will see how.

Get access to movies, TV shows, live sports events, music videos and much more. Anytime and anywhere in the world. In addition you can download Digital Video Recorder and save your favorite movies & TV shows directly onto your hard drive!

for more details, see this link:
http://www.satellitedirect.com/?hop=enterindex

(p.s: I got this link on my email, but I havent tried how it works.!!)
Advertisement
Oh dear, what an idea sirji
But who will pay for internet ?
If anyone watches online HD channels on computer, then he should have a big bandwidth like above 6 mps to 10 mps interenet speed and this will cost you a bomb which is not possible in India wherein this kind of speed we will have to spend atleast Rs.10000.- a month. I have two net service one of Reliance data card of 4.1 mphs speed and other of MTNl...
I hv watched the HD channels on these but still it gives frame rates every now and then and my bill shot from Rs.500.- a month to Rs.3500.- while I watched some hours a week........
Our good old Tv is the best for watching HD
HD on computer will take years to be true in India atleast.....................
Thanks given by:
use things for which it is meant.

if you watch tv n computer,except the isp,the electric board will also be rich.
Thanks given by:
these kind of features best suited for foreign countries where they have very fast internet connection....
not for india.... i think it belongs to spam, what you say mod ?
Thanks given by:
It cannot be a spam, but an expensive feature. However as you said it may not be suitable (due to costly but slow internet connections available in India) for countries like India.
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Update: Epic Television Networks receives two TV channel licences from MIB nairrk 0 247 05-17-2019, 10:28 AM
Last Post: nairrk
  General News: Doordarshan partners with Amazon India to launch online souvenir store nairrk 0 201 05-14-2019, 12:52 PM
  General News: Eenadu Television to launch four Telugu HD channels in Jan 2019 nairrk 1 407 12-05-2018, 08:28 PM
Last Post: SRK
  General News: Sony Pictures Television to distribute CTV’s ‘The Launch’ globally nairrk 0 657 02-23-2018, 07:21 PM
  General News: Times Television Network's operations affected by Kamala Mills compound fire nairrk 0 431 12-29-2017, 06:41 PM
  General News: Star Movies brings Trolls to Indian Television Screens for the first time ever! nairrk 0 719 11-21-2017, 03:00 PM
  General News: Prasar launches music auditions online application, FreeDish slot auction suspended nairrk 0 533 10-09-2017, 12:02 PM
  General News: Discovery to create shows for Facebook’s new Watch platform nairrk 0 685 09-02-2017, 07:28 AM
  General News: Lahore High Court lifts ban on airing of Indian content on television nairrk 0 609 07-19-2017, 02:48 PM
  General News: Christmas, New Year specials on television nairrk 0 681 12-24-2016, 01:47 PM