Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
How is your company monitoring you?
Advertisement
I was told when I join the company by employers that the company had been monitoring the Internet use of staff members including temps. I understand that the modern technology allows them to get a list of every Internet site we visit and even a picture of every screen view we have ever had on the computer. So in fact if my employer wanted to read my personal emails and the silly messages I put on this and other message boards they could. But do they?
I wonder just how much the typical Corporate IT Department does in the area of remote Internet monitoring. I know there are PC and mac keylogger and monitoring software being used but how they work? Are the IT folks laughing at me and other employees because they can and do monitor every screen save of the moments we are on the Internet, or do they look at a list of every website we visit, or do they only worry about it when we are suspected of abusing our Internet?
Any IT or HR folks who can tell us a little more about Internet monitoring at companies today? Just tell me more pls!
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
I think Even if they Monitor , they wont question u anything until some problem occurs ...
கந்தல் ஆனாலும் தாய் மடி போல் ஒரு சுகம் வருமா.....வருமா...
சொர்க்கம் சென்றாலும் சொந்த ஊர் போல் சுதந்திரம் வருமா.... வருமா ...
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is a good travel tour company? theindian 0 883 02-10-2015, 10:00 PM
Last Post: theindian
  Help: Swiss Company Claims They Can Make It Rain Whenever They Want Mr.AB 0 812 01-20-2011, 10:38 AM
Last Post: Mr.AB
  Jobs at New India Assurance Company Limited Sathish 2 2,119 06-02-2010, 06:23 PM
Last Post: ayer
  Which is the most trusted company in India ? SRK 8 1,118 10-25-2009, 06:20 AM
Last Post: SRK