Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average
How to install 2x4 Multiswitch to dual output lnb ?
Advertisement
Currently i have 2 stb connected through splitter with power pass on 1 port to single output dual polarity cband lnb ,as of now the master stb is recieving all channels and slave recieving only vertical channels , this is ok for me,

now i have 2 , in future i intend to use 3 stb that too independently (all should be able to access h and v signals at their own will ), so just by adding a dual output cband lnb and attaching it to a 2x4 multiswitch will solve my problem ,can you tell me how multiswitch works, from which stb will it take power from , and How to install Multiswitch to dual output lnb ? it is as simple as a just connecting wires , how will multiswitch will set the two output of dual output lnb as h and v ? will it do it automatically?

ps: i am using to recieve channels from intelsat 10 ,68.5 east. all stbs are meant to recieve the same channels from satellite
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Now u have to use 4 way DISEQC swich to connect 3 STB ,now also u can use this to connect 2 stb instead of splitter.u have to only setup in stb according to ur connections of diseqc switch Smile
Thanks given by:
thanks for your explanation . but i want to clear my one doubt . that is that multiswitch set the one output of dual lnb as h and other as v ,an it does this by constantly supplying 18 and 13 volts respectively , i want to know where does multiswitch gets this power from. please clear this doubt
Thanks given by:
Advertisement