Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IDF Exclusive : Bad Experience from Rechargeitnow.com Service
Advertisement
Thought of sharing a bad experience i faced with 'Rechargeitnow.com' service. I have used this site many times to recharge my DTH accounts, and there was no issues in the past.

I recharged my SunDirect Account using this site, (SunDirect website itself acknowledges this option for recharges). But I lost Rs.300/- as the transaction was went successful and deducted form my bank account but nothing got credited to my SunDTH account :omg: . Posted trouble tickets in their site and escalation notice as well but still waiting (after two weeks) for the refund or to get the account recharged.

If any IDF members faced the same experience, pls share here. If there are any other contacts with them, please share as well.
Thanks.

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.. for tomorrow never comes.. live today!!!
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
I haven't used their service till now. But the same thing happened to me with BSNL. But the issue solved automatically within 2 days.
Thanks given by:
I always do rechat=rge from the rechargeitnow site, had never experienced any proble. They say, if at all any problem occur, money will be credited back within 7 days
Thanks given by:
Mr.AB Sir,

I faced a similar issue in the past of money getting deducted through net-banking but not reflecting in MTS Internet Service Providers My Account Portal.
I took up the matter with ISP as well as RechargeItNow, but nothing helped.
Sometimes the RechargeItNow site is not so reliable.
From that day onwards I started using Prepaid Recharge Vouchers from the ISP itself.

Thanks given by:
Thanks everyone..... '
I wont leave it there, as i will continue follow-up with them Smile The payment was made on 26th, and a trouble ticket was initiated on 28th. They do not allow to escalate an issue until 7 working days are over. I initiated an escalation request on 4th of Jan. Today another follow-up mail was sent. Wondering, can i raise this issue to my bank? (StateBank)?

@Mr.Vinay: Do you have any contact of them; details or other email contacts to mail their officials?

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.. for tomorrow never comes.. live today!!!
Thanks given by:
(01-06-2012, 08:48 PM)Mr.AB Wrote: @Mr.Vinay: Do you have any contact of them; details or other email contacts to mail their officials?

Yes Mr. AB,

There are many complaints of same nature about RechargeItNow if you search "RechargeItNow Consumer Court" on Search Engines.

There is this contact info in the footer that I get in emails from them. I am sending in a PM to you.

Thanks given by:
I too havent used any such services so far. I always recharge using Credit card which seems safe as never faced any problems so far.!!
well I do almost all my recharge from Rechargeitnow but had never problem with It. Sometime it doesn't work and same thing happen but credit comes back to my account :jump:.
:happy:IF YOU LIKE THEN DON'T FORGET TO CLICK THANKS
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which Direct-To-Home service are you using? Sathish 34 14,819 02-01-2016, 10:53 PM
Last Post: alexanderwade2016
  Best HD Service sumedha 5 2,059 03-07-2014, 06:24 PM
Last Post: umeshg729
  Choosing DTH HD service niljee 0 1,327 01-22-2014, 02:39 PM
Last Post: niljee
  General News: Satellite service providers are providing new satellites to DTH operators in India kallem007 4 2,821 02-07-2012, 11:38 PM
Last Post: kallem007
  Best DTH service in India ekam70 10 9,528 06-15-2011, 04:37 PM
Last Post: greatsadiq