Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IDF Exclusive : Best Picture Quality
Advertisement
hi,
recently i bought a bigger Samsung F series TV (60") and i was using Videocon D2H HD for my previous 46" TV. The picture quality was OK for my previous TV (46"). but for 60" TV, i am not satisfied with the picture quality of Videocon D2H. so i am thinking to take a new connection preferably Tatasky HD+ for my new TV. is there anybody using Tatasky HD in bigger screen, if yes, how is the picture quality?

thanks in advance for feedback.
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
(10-24-2013, 12:54 PM)mahbazmi1 Wrote: hi,
recently i bought a bigger Samsung F series TV (60") and i was using Videocon D2H HD for my previous 46" TV. The picture quality was OK for my previous TV (46"). but for 60" TV, i am not satisfied with the picture quality of Videocon D2H. so i am thinking to take a new connection preferably Tatasky HD+ for my new TV. is there anybody using Tatasky HD in bigger screen, if yes, how is the picture quality?

thanks in advance for feedback.

Maximum output of HDMI is 1080p, no matter which company STB you use. Make sure you run in 1080 resolution. Only 4K is better than Full HD and is not supported by anyone in India at-least. I hope you got the answer you were looking for... Dont compare non-HD channels for clarity as they have very bad resolution which is upscaled.
Thanks given by:
Non HD channels look crap in Plasma and LED LCD TVs. Tata Sky will give you more features and the quality of service is simply best in India.

Increasing viewing distance might help in your case.
Thanks given by:
thanks for your feedback. i already took Tatasky+. But HDPVR is supporting upto 1080i not 1080p
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Breaking News: first picture sony six 4k nilesh.sharma.k 3 1,053 06-26-2016, 02:19 PM
Last Post: Mr.Bhat
Sad Help: Tatasky HD signal quality problem arvindindia2010 2 1,499 02-18-2016, 05:57 PM
Last Post: shinystar