Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
IDF Exclusive : Error while removing add-on packs through Airtel online portal
Advertisement
Guys,
I am having difficulties using Airtel Online portal. Sad Am trying to remove some of the add-ons which i am subscribed to, but the result comes as saying " the action can not be done due to technical issues.... try again later"..

Have anyone faced this issue...? pls update.
Thanks.
Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.. for tomorrow never comes.. live today!!!
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Yes It is most useless website proven beyond doubt
Thanks given by:
The Airtel online portal is working fine here. I went upto Add on window and then I tried to click the BBC Ent add on and I got their reply as ' this channels is already subscribed' which is correct.!
Airtel Online Portal is very worst. Everyday Problem 24x7 Airtel Portal working only 5 mins sometimes 3 mins if working 3 mins result will show page cannot be displayed. I hate airtel online portal this is a big company website airtel providing to many company online portal rights, see airtel online portal condition.

When will solve the problem? i face everyday but we have online portal but he providing very few option rights only to use customer what is this? another problem is international credit card not support i don't why? if ask CC they said bull shit reason some time they don't know how to solve the problem. this rules is very worst he said use india credit card only. how is possible? if apply credit in india i will get after 55 years only approval no credit card. this kind of thing indian banks credit card rules and regulation is very bad, so many people working in abroad they all using abroad credit card why ADTV can not allowed? Tatasky, Dishtv all are allowed only airtel having this problem.

Ok friends please advise to ADTV increase the advance online portal in future.

Thanks given by:
Any update?:fishing:

Thanks given by:
Airtel online is one of the worst portal in the whole of universle.....................My selfcare portal is not working for the last 5 months...and now all hopes are lost..........

Someone told me to use Firefox browser, it helps sometimes.......
Thanks given by:
Two days back, i tried and it worked... I removed some of my add-ons and added some as well...
Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.. for tomorrow never comes.. live today!!!
Thanks given by:
(08-21-2011, 06:39 PM)Mr.AB Wrote: Two days back, i tried and it worked... I removed some of my add-ons and added some as well...

Your reply has made me too confused....How come it worked for you while I am trying for the last so many months with the best computer and the super fast broadband service.........I jus cant believe it.................

Thanks given by:
There was some problem but since yesterday it is working fine. Those who are not able to open it using IE, please try Firefox.
@Amedius,
Looks like you are having some other technical issues.
Coz, for me the selfcare portal was working earlier, and the error i mentioned was giving trouble two-three weeks back only. And for the time being looks like its been resolved.

But, worth to add here, the Airtel selfcare portal is comparatively worst and needs to be improved.
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Update: Airtel Digital TV Channels List rahul1117_kumar 289 118,939 7 hours ago
Last Post: nairrk
  DTH Updates: R9 TV will be removed shortly on Airtel Digital TV nairrk 0 342 10-15-2020, 09:33 AM
  DTH Updates: ''Bansal News'' added by Airtel Digital TV nairrk 0 336 10-15-2020, 09:28 AM
  DTH Updates: ADTV added 'Airtel Entertainment Home 3' on Ch.123 nairrk 0 421 10-02-2020, 08:05 AM
  DTH Updates: New Channel ''Airtel Korean TV'' added by ADTV nairrk 0 329 09-25-2020, 07:44 AM
  DTH Updates: Value Sports Pack from Airtel Digital TV nairrk 0 323 09-22-2020, 11:17 AM
  DTH Updates: Airtel Test Channel 3 added on Ch.499 nairrk 0 524 09-19-2020, 09:37 AM
  AirtelDigitalTV added "Airtel Test Channel 2 (TV)" channel on its DTH platform on 17-09-2020 Sathish 1 168 09-19-2020, 09:35 AM
  DTH Updates: Airtel Test Channel 4 added by ADTV nairrk 0 342 09-18-2020, 09:22 AM
  AirtelDigitalTV added "Airtel Test Channel 4 (TV)" channel on its DTH platform on 17-09-2020 Sathish 0 125 09-17-2020, 11:04 AM
Last Post: Sathish