Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IDF Exclusive : Help!!!
Advertisement
Hi all,

Is there any issue with channels, Maa movies, Maa Music, Gemini Action , Life ok, UTV ACtion & movies Pl help team..!!! :oooh no:
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
showing NO SIGNAL
Thanks given by:
(08-03-2014, 09:21 AM)Prashant Saggam 83 Wrote: showing NO SIGNAL

your dish alignment problem..u call technician....or alignment dish your self ....2 mm upper..
Thanks given by:
scan ur setup box once
Thanks given by:
or go to settings and select factory reset and enter the code 0000 this may help u a lo
Thanks given by:
tried factory reset twice but not helped.
Thanks given by:
will try for allingment of dish. Thanks for your Kavi & Manikant Garu...
Thanks given by:
(08-03-2014, 09:19 AM)Prashant Saggam 83 Wrote: Hi all,

Is there any issue with channels, Maa movies, Maa Music, Gemini Action , Life ok, UTV ACtion & movies Pl help team..!!! :oooh no:

See UTV Movies, UTV Action & Gemini Action working fine for me. I don't have Life OK, Maa Movies & Maa Music in my base pack. It hapenned to me also few days back. Contact CC, they will send technician who will help u to fix up the problem. My problem was fixed in a day. One honest suggestion as a Sun Direct Expert in this forum, please do not try to align the dish yourself. Take the help of an expert. Little bit of mistake can lead to loss of signal of all channels................. All the best !:jump:
Try and spread the message of happiness and peace everywhere:happy:
Thanks given by:
SUN DIRECT should provide Life OK in Value HD Pack @ Rs. 360 PM :bad looking:
Like dishtv providing Life OK and Life OK HD in HD World Pack @ Rs. 399 PM :happy:
Thanks given by:
Advertisement