Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IDF Exclusive : Is it possible to Subscribe to South Platinum/diamond, If I'm from Mumbai?
Advertisement
I'm contemplating on migrating from Dish Tv to Videocon d2h, I'm from Mumbai, So does that mean that I wont be able to subscribe to South Platinum or New South Diamond pack, since the website says that these packs are only available for southern states?
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Please contact CC bro. Then they will give u sugegstions. But why do you want to move to South Packs bro ? As I acn see from your profile that u r from Mumbai, South Packs have very less no. of Marathi Channels. So please be careful before choosing any South Pack whatsoever.
Try and spread the message of happiness and peace everywhere:happy:
Thanks given by:
He is from Mumbai, but probably he is a south Indian settled in mumbai hence wants to have south Packs. Rolleyes

In normal case one can subscribe any pack irrespective of where you live, but may not get Offers which is thrown out for subscribers to a particular region. Anyway suggest talk to them prior you changing/migrating to another DTH..!!
Nairrk bro's explanation is great & superb. Always he explains everything so clearly. U r the master of all dths Nairrk bro. Keep up the good work ! 3 Cheers ! Yes, now back to the thread, please consult CC Nikhilda12 bro before taking any decision. I totally agree with Nairrk bro.
Try and spread the message of happiness and peace everywhere:happy:
Thanks given by:
According to d2h you can't opt for South Packs if you lives in North India.
Thanks given by:
(08-04-2014, 06:38 PM)Anirudha Das Wrote: According to d2h you can't opt for South Packs if you lives in North India.

This condition was there sometime early last year (when I checked their website),but heard that many customers have written to them with a request to allow to chose packs according to customers interest irrespective of the region they Live. I thought, d2h might have relaxed this condition.Sad

Incase they still insist that customers do not have permission to chose the pack of their choice at thier location, then it is bad parctise because for North Indians staying in Kerala (many bank employees are working in kerala) are compelled to opt only for South pack if they go for d2h (or same will apply for a south Indian staying in north/western states)??:oooh no:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DTH Updates: D2h's Rs. 1,799 HD Set-Top Box Now Comes With 1-Month Platinum HD Combo Subscription nairrk 1 375 07-04-2019, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Hassan Syed
  DTH News: New South package prices of Videocon D2H effective from 1st February 2014 Sathish 3 2,929 12-26-2014, 06:04 PM
Last Post: rockstar08
  DTH News: NDTV Profit/Prime and NDTV GoodTimes Added in All SOUTH Base Packages of Videocon d2h LifeOK 1 965 10-21-2014, 10:04 PM
Last Post: Music Fan
  Breaking News: Ten Cricket Included from Gold Sports and South Gold Sports Pack Onwards LifeOK 0 725 09-01-2014, 09:41 AM
Last Post: LifeOK
  Help: Videocon d2h expands its business in the south Sathish 0 1,209 02-21-2014, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Sathish
  Breaking News: All South Channels now added on all South Packs on Videocon D2H zendil 4 2,037 02-11-2014, 05:56 PM
Last Post: waytobala
  DTH News: Videocon d2h has been changed in the south packages price zendil 0 1,052 02-09-2014, 04:43 PM
Last Post: zendil
  Update: Videocon D2h PLATINUM HD Package channel list & Services MAHI 1 4,462 02-06-2014, 12:31 AM
Last Post: niv
  Breaking News: Videocon D2H added 55 new channels in South Silver Pack Sathish 0 2,434 01-31-2014, 10:08 PM
Last Post: Sathish
  Breaking News: More channels added on south silver & sports on Videocon D2H zendil 0 918 01-22-2014, 10:08 PM
Last Post: zendil