Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IDF Exclusive : My New Tatasky HD MultiTV Setup...
Advertisement
On Saturday i have ordered a New Multi TV connection... Yes it is in Jsat Offer ... I am already having Tatasky HD and Tatasky SD Connections...    I got a New Dish , Inverto Quad LNB with all other equipments r  Huawei HD Box, HDMI Cable, Universal Remote,Power Adapter and Cable..... Today the Connection has been installed... As mine Dish is old  i have asked them to replace the Dish .. and they have done it...After discussing with heigher authorities they agreed to give me Inverto Quad LNB for free ...  already i have Ultra South HD Pack in my 1st connection... they have activated in my both other connections ...The installer is also  dealer and knows me very well.... so me too joined him for installation... Dish is aligned to almost perfection ...
Here r some snaps of equipments....

Thanks given by: THAKUR 4K , An Indian , nairrk
Advertisement
Congratulations @mr. bhat
Thanks given by: Mr.Bhat
More Pictures....

Thanks given by: nairrk , THAKUR 4K
Congratulation on your new set up, Mr. Bhat.!!
Indeed, excellent SS of full set up - Thanks
Great setup, I also got a multiroom box installed but the experience has not been that great. I stay in Bangalore. Post viewing your thread i checked my box, it says Technicolor. I already had a twin lnb which was installed earlier on the older dish. The installer set up the 3rd box on my Airtel dish as it was bigger in size and did not make any changes to the exiting dish. Also the existing dish is 10 years old and is smaller in size due to which signal is low. The installer said it should be changed to bigger size. As the signals that the dish is catching are in the 73% range while on the regular size dish it is 85% range. He said he would get it changed and left. Now i am following up with tatasky and they are saying i need to pay for the dish change and installer visit.

As of now it is going round in circles due to this. This is my 3rd connection. I already have 2 more boxes. Wondering what to do now. The original dish is 10 years old and when tatasky started they used to give that size dish only. Ideally they should change it as its no longer the standard size issued. But they are saying they would charge for the same. Any help or guidance in this area would be appreciated.
Thanks given by:
1stly Congrats and sorry for late Reply .. its bcoz i am not in good health so cant check all threads and it takes time that i cant sit much time in front of PC...
1st thing is if urs is 2nd multiTV conenction then they should replace the LNB with Quadro output Inverto LNB.. also they should have replaced the Dish too which i got for my 1st MultiTV[above] for free... Those dealers may mislead u ... moreover ur old dish to be replaced free as its too old.. i think u can make a complaint that u r not recieving good signals specially in Vertical Transponders... dont know whether they will replace now....
Present Dish for SD/HD Connections they r using the above Dish .. for Transfer+ slightly bigger HD Dish..
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DTH Updates: Showcase & ClassicCinema channels replaced with Bollywood Premiere channel on TataSky Sathish 1 602 08-27-2018, 11:43 AM
Last Post: Sathish
  Breaking News: Wow Music added by Tatasky@834 VFlash 0 622 05-09-2018, 03:13 PM
Last Post: VFlash
  DTH Updates: Test Service 3614 removed from Tatasky... Mr.Bhat 0 790 02-13-2018, 07:51 AM
Last Post: Mr.Bhat
  DTH Updates: Samay MP CG removed from Tatasky... Mr.Bhat 0 668 02-13-2018, 07:50 AM
  DTH Updates: Aalami Samay removed from Tatasky... Mr.Bhat 0 756 02-13-2018, 07:50 AM
  DTH Updates: Samay Bihar Jharkhand removed from Tatasky... Mr.Bhat 0 649 02-13-2018, 07:49 AM
  DTH Updates: Samay UP UK removed from Tatasky... Mr.Bhat 0 584 02-13-2018, 07:49 AM
  DTH Updates: Samay Rajasthan removed from Tatasky... Mr.Bhat 0 588 02-13-2018, 07:38 AM
  DTH Updates: JK 24x7 News removed from Tatasky... Mr.Bhat 0 828 02-13-2018, 07:37 AM
  DTH Updates: Samay removed from Tatasky... Mr.Bhat 0 484 02-13-2018, 07:36 AM