Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IDF Exclusive : My setup box saying lnb overload
Advertisement
Hello dear friends!
my sundirect set uo box allways saying LNB over load and not veiving signal...!:hot::hot:! my srtup box is samsung:happy:

and if connect another disc its working..!!

what is the prblem...???

i think the disc is problem..!!

please help me :happy::jump:
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
more than 12 wievs but no one answer....!!:wallbash::wallbash:
Thanks given by:
All the viewers of a thread may not be able to reply to the matter/question. Only some one who has Sun Direct connection and know the reason for the trouble can only reply.
(05-28-2012, 11:29 AM)rameshwaran Wrote: Hello dear friends!
my sundirect set uo box allways saying LNB over load and not veiving signal...!:hot::hot:! my srtup box is samsung:happy:

and if connect another disc its working..!!

what is the prblem...???

i think the disc is problem..!!

please help me :happy::jump:

i just read it from net may be it will help you.
E49 LNB overload detected :
solution: Installation fault, check for short circuits.
or some power cable issues.

i am not a technical guy,may be you are better than me.but LNB is located on top of your dish connected with two cables.first you have to check any damage on that cable line,better you have to go with good technical guys.
Thanks given by:
one more thing i read it from one article it says.if u have assign two or more shedule for record using hd dvr, sometimes it may show lnb overloaded.
Thanks given by:
i think there is problem in lnb.or in your set top box .iam not a technical guy .but my advise is to go to menu>>advanced actions>>factory default>>enter pin 0000>>select "yes".i think it will work.other wise you contact the sundirect technician or customercare executive...
Thanks given by:
(05-28-2012, 09:21 PM)dileeptirupathi Wrote: i think there is problem in lnb.or in your set top box .iam not a technical guy .but my advise is to go to menu>>advanced actions>>factory default>>enter pin 0000>>select "yes".i think it will work.other wise you contact the sundirect technician or customercare executive...

thanks bro,i think u told to reset the settop box that means reinstall process ,plz specify u got any experience with this type of settings.and assure it dose not damage any.
Thanks given by:
@rameshwaran,

The problem is with your LNB. You replace it. Everything will work fine..
Thanks given by:
Advertisement