Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IDF Exclusive : Need ADTV HD 500 GB HDD Recroder
Advertisement
Guys its been long time since i heard that 500GB HD DVR is out from ADTV and since then i have been following CC and nodal officer etc for stocks in punjab. But till date they are still sayingt hat its not out att all.

Can somebody tell me where i can get that ?
:happy:IF YOU LIKE THEN DON'T FORGET TO CLICK THANKS
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
It is still officially not launched (I checked with my local shop who deals all dth connections and they still have no information about this new HD STB. Yes, ofcourse they too have heard about this new Recorder but do not have any kind of official information or brochure with them), as believe they may want to sell the present Recorder STB as much as possible prior marketing the news one's.!!

So, hold on...!!!
Oh u know its a long hold. If so then why they have launched it and why its there in some markets. Its poor strategy from ADTVConfusedtoned:Confusedtoned:Confusedtoned:Confusedtoned:

Or the best way might be that they can reduce the 320 GB price and take 4890 for 500GB why they havent done that rather doing this Confusedtoned:Confusedtoned:Confusedtoned:Confusedtoned:Confusedtoned:Confusedtoned:Confusedtoned:
Thanks given by:
Or they should have given the option to upgrade to existing 320GB also where in they can take back the 320GB HDD and with some upgrade money can replace the new one and at the same sell the new 500GB and 320 GB HD DVR also but at different price.

Of cource 320 gb at discounted price
Thanks given by:
Hey Guys any news on availability of 500GB HD DVR Or i got now doubts either this has been actually launched or not. Can a end user of 500GB who bought recently comment on this
Thanks given by:
No Official News on this yet.!
its painful i am waiting for that from almost 3 months i dont know what to do. If i buy then i might get 320GB but if 500GB would be out then ??

So confused should we expect something in April first as new Financial year
Thanks given by:
I have read elsewhere that they may come with USB recording feature on HD stb soon. In that case HD DVR sales may come down and as such not very sure if they officially introduce the 500GB box in a hurry. Anyway it is a wait and watch game..!!
Yes right Nair; Yet i think HD DVR will still have the demand as some options may not work in HD Stb's like recording one while watching other ? Correct me if am wrong...
Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.. for tomorrow never comes.. live today!!!
Thanks given by:
Yes, I agree with you. a DVR is entirely different than HD STB with USB recording facility. But at the moment we are not sure what features will be there when they officially introduce the USB recording feature on HD STB..!!
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Update: Sunday Super Sale on ADTV nairrk 73 14,867 04-11-2021, 09:28 AM
Last Post: nairrk
  DTH Updates: B4U Kadak, B4U Movies, B4U Music & B4U Bhojpuri added back on ADTV nairrk 0 341 04-09-2021, 09:23 AM
  DTH Updates: Channel removed/not available on ADTV nairrk 0 110 04-07-2021, 09:04 AM
  DTH Updates: Channels not available/removed by ADTV nairrk 1 147 04-03-2021, 09:20 AM
  DTH Updates: France 24 & ND24 added by ADTV nairrk 0 139 04-02-2021, 09:40 AM
  DTH Updates: New channel ''NK TV'' added by ADTV nairrk 0 121 03-24-2021, 09:14 AM
  DTH Updates: Channel removed/not available on ADTV nairrk 0 123 03-17-2021, 07:47 AM
  DTH Updates: 'Jantantra TV' removed from ADTV nairrk 0 138 03-12-2021, 07:51 AM
  DTH Updates: ADTV added ''R.Bangla'' on Ch.730 nairrk 0 134 03-11-2021, 09:12 AM
  DTH Updates: New channel added by ADTV - Vijay Music on Ch.822 nairrk 0 147 03-05-2021, 09:14 AM