Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IDF Exclusive : Subscription package
Advertisement
I had bought my airtel digital tv last september with 12month offer of south value sports. This will expire coming september. Even though airtel had introduced new plans am getting the channels as per the old plan.My concern is that once the 12month period expires,Will i get those channels on the basis of the old pack on daily burn process Or will airtel automatically shift my packs to new pack which replaces the old pack that i currently subscribes???
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
(05-20-2012, 01:03 AM)ashkthomas Wrote: I had bought my airtel digital tv last september with 12month offer of south value sports. This will expire coming september. Even though airtel had introduced new plans am getting the channels as per the old plan.My concern is that once the 12month period expires,Will i get those channels on the basis of the old pack on daily burn process Or will airtel automatically shift my packs to new pack which replaces the old pack that i currently subscribes???

they don't change your plan without any interaction from your side,it will be continued with (daily burn rate) what you have in currently.
Thanks given by:
since my existing plan is an old one i will have the only option of daily burn rather than long term recharge. Am i right? Or is there an long term offer?? The reason i asked is that in airtel portal i could see long term recharge for new package and for old package.
Thanks given by:
(05-20-2012, 01:19 AM)waytobala Wrote:
(05-20-2012, 01:03 AM)ashkthomas Wrote: I had bought my airtel digital tv last september with 12month offer of south value sports. This will expire coming september. Even though airtel had introduced new plans am getting the channels as per the old plan.My concern is that once the 12month period expires,Will i get those channels on the basis of the old pack on daily burn process Or will airtel automatically shift my packs to new pack which replaces the old pack that i currently subscribes???

they don't change your plan without any interaction from your side,it will be continued with (daily burn rate) what you have in currently.

since my existing plan is an old one i will have the only option of daily burn rather than long term recharge. Am i right? Or is there an long term offer?? The reason i asked is that in airtel portal i could see long term recharge for new package and for old package.
Thanks given by:
Once your existing subscription is over, they will continue with the same pack but on DBR basis provided you have balance funds in your account or they will ask you to recharge. Alternatively, you can change the package or go for Advance rental (for one year) scheme on any package as you select.

Anyway, you still have time till September and who knows there may be some more changes(package/rate) will be there. Take a decision close to your subscription expiry date.
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DTH Updates: ADTV new connection now offering 30 days free subscription, free installation nairrk 0 363 11-19-2019, 06:02 PM
Last Post: nairrk
  Update: Discovery Kids - Save one month subscription nairrk 0 395 10-29-2019, 06:33 PM
  Update: Airtel Digital TV Basepacks offer 30 days of free subscription nairrk 0 346 10-18-2019, 12:51 PM
  Update: Airtel Internet TV new buyers will get free Netflix & Airtel Xstream app subscription nairrk 0 413 09-02-2019, 02:11 PM
  DTH News: Different package for punjab Ramandeep singh 0 617 03-20-2018, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Ramandeep singh
  Update: Mult-Tv Connection at Rs.150 monthly subscription nairrk 2 1,172 03-09-2018, 02:52 PM
Last Post: cyberman
  IDF Exclusive: ADTV Subscription Bouquets..... Mr.Bhat 1 1,821 03-09-2018, 02:48 PM
Last Post: cyberman
  DTH News: Airtel Digital TV to remove Star channels from its subscription packs nairrk 0 1,246 03-08-2018, 12:22 PM
  Breaking News: Airtel launches internet set top box at Rs 7,999 yearly subscription rahul1117_kumar 0 970 04-12-2017, 09:44 AM
Last Post: rahul1117_kumar
  DTH Updates: Advance Rental Packs - Pay for 11 months & get 1 month subscription free nairrk 3 824 10-04-2016, 12:57 PM