Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IDF Exclusive : Vinay Kumar contact & Satellite to catch with DDD+
Advertisement
Can someone provide me Knowledgeable technical expert who can install Free to Air channel setup...i.e. in Business of setup .. in Mumbai ..... Dish & set top Box.

I want to install setup for DD Direct Plus and other nearby satellite Free to Air Channels.

I most interested in Marathi - Hindi - English all Indian Based Free to Air channels
Recommend me accordingly satellite ???
One which I know is DDD+ = Insat 4B -93.5E
if others satellite ....please advise which I can catch with DDD+ ?????

Vinay Kumar if you are online contact me
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
You may send a personal message (PM) to Vinaykumar.!
I tried this before placing message to forum...I am new and Forum rules does not allow to send PM till 10 messages are complete in Forum.....So if you or any other member can provide me details of Vinay Kumar let me have on email or send PM or mention here.....or send Pm to him on behalf of me.......
Thanks given by:
@ Mr. Suhaspatkar

I have conveyed the matter to Mr. Vinay. Pl wait for some time.

Further, Pl do not reveal your mobile number / mail ID in public forum for your security
Thanks given by:
Thanks Samanth Kumar ji for letting me know through Facebook, I am online now on IndianDTH forum.

Mr.Suhas, I have sent you a Private Message. I am in North Mumbai and can help you in setting up fta channels.
Thanks given by:
Mr.Suhas, I have sent you a private message. Please check that.

About your query, yes you can install DD Direct (Insat4B @ 93.5 East) to get upto 69 free channels.

From Insat 4A @ 83 East, you can get Mi Marathi, Saam tv, Zee 24 Taas, Live India, NewsX with more than 90 free Hindi, English, regional channels.
Thanks given by:
Vinay or Any fellow member
can you recommend any to set up Dish with 2-3 LNB for C & Ku Band satellite connection

Regards
Suhas Patkar
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Satellite Updates: G-SAT 15 will replace Insat 4B satellite, DD Free Dish to migrate to G-SAT 15 Sathish 2 1,226 11-07-2015, 11:48 PM
Last Post: 4040sm
  India’s Doordarshan to auction satellite TV slots waytobala 0 1,460 06-19-2012, 01:44 PM
Last Post: waytobala
Smile Breaking News: FIRST REPORTS on DD Direct HD+SD reception in Central Europe after satellite failure! dxsatcs.com 3 3,260 03-16-2011, 05:24 PM
Last Post: Arjun
  Breaking News: DD Direct+,continue to beam channels of Zee group, Enter 10 and Seven Star Satellite Mr.Bhat 1 2,542 12-31-2010, 12:16 PM
Last Post: Arjun