Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IDF Exclusive : Which DTH to choose
Advertisement
Hello!
I am from Kolkata and I am having tatasky +HD STB for last 5-6 months,the service is not bad thus far,but I am not satisfied on the number of bengali channels they are providing.Also bengali regional pack is binding with oriya pack!now why should I watch oriya channels?
So I want to giveup tatasky and looking for any other DTH provider with more bengali channels,which DTH should I go for?please suggest!
what will happen my +hd STB?should I sell it to anybody or tatasky take it back?please help..
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
(05-04-2013, 01:13 PM)gourab Wrote: Hello!
I am from Kolkata and I am having tatasky +HD STB for last 5-6 months,the service is not bad thus far,but I am not satisfied on the number of bengali channels they are providing.Also bengali regional pack is binding with oriya pack!now why should I watch oriya channels?
So I want to giveup tatasky and looking for any other DTH provider with more bengali channels,which DTH should I go for?please suggest!
what will happen my +hd STB?should I sell it to anybody or tatasky take it back?please help..

If you want more Bengali Channels then go for VIDEOCON D2H or AIRTEL or DISH TV:
The extra channels you will get in Videocon D2H - Zee Bangla Cinema / News Time Bangla / Dhoom Music / Planet M Cinema / Kolkata TV / Tara Muzik.

AIRTEL - Zee Bangla Cinema / Channel -10.

DISH TV - Zee Bangla Cinema / News Time Bangla / Dhoom Music / Kolkata TV.

Now you decide. Having Odia Channels is not an issue as every dth except Artel will provide all Odia Channels in their base packs.
And with Tata Sky dth you can keep it as you paid for it. Just don't recharge as of now.

My Suggestion for SD will be VIDEOCON D2H New Gold Sports Pack @ RS 286 p.m. with maximum Bengali & Sports Channels + News. For HD I shall suggest DISH TV HD World Pack @ RS 399 p.m.
Now take your decision wisely.
Try and spread the message of happiness and peace everywhere:happy:
Thanks given by:
good suggestion Mr.Sam16,great work. :happy:
Thanks given by:
Thanks!
I am thinking about videoco nD2h,as they are providing such huge number of channels.But some of the reviews are saying about the poor hardware quality of their STB.
Thanks given by:
(05-04-2013, 10:13 PM)gourab Wrote: Thanks!
I am thinking about videoco nD2h,as they are providing such huge number of channels.But some of the reviews are saying about the poor hardware quality of their STB.
VIDEOCON D2H will give you only more number of channels but no service. If you want good service then go fot Airtel Digital TV. There also you will be getting Zee Bangla Cinema / Channel -10 extra. Now you decide. The hardware problem does persist in VIDEOCON D2H. But they provide some exclusive Bengali Channels not available in any dth - Dhoom Music (will be removed soon from dish tv), Planet M Cinema, Tara Muzik, AIR(Bangla), Bengali Devotional Channel. These channels are not available on any other dth. Besides, you will be also getting Zee Bangla Cinema / News Time Bangla / Kolkata TV. They provide an exclusive Active Service for West Bengal customers EAST ACTIVE. But their service is not good. As far as service is concerned AIRTEL is the best among the lot. SUN DIRECT is also very good but then again they don't have much Bengali Channels. Now you decide. But decide wisely.
Thanks given by:
Asia's no1 dth company dishtv.....
Thanks given by:
(05-13-2013, 01:27 PM)Pradeepking Wrote: Asia's no1 dth company dishtv.....

Don't just spread the ad of DISH TV here. Please give some good sugegstions.
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information DTH Updates: How to choose better DTH Operator nairrk 2 2,089 05-04-2013, 07:48 PM
Last Post: MAHI