Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IDF Exclusive : recharged amount not credited
Advertisement
Today i had recharged my airtel account via online. BUt after finishing the process an error had been shown and the sum was debited from my bank account but wasnt credited to airtel account. i contacted the team and they asked me to wait for 24-48hrs. Is that the normal procedure if not credited???
Once i had the same experience but that time quickly after the error message was shown a text messge was sent to me that the amount will be credited back to my account and quickly it was credited. This time though i had not got any such messages.
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
It happens sometime. No need to worry. It will be credited to your account in 2-3 days.

I've had similar experience with BSNL 4-5 times.
Thanks given by:
Usually, the amount get credited immediately once the transfer is over. But sometime it may get delayed may be due to some problem at Airtel end. Suggest, if you dont get credit till tomorrow morning, then send email complaint to CC and copy to Airtelpresence.
(08-28-2013, 05:45 PM)SRK Wrote: It happens sometime. No need to worry. It will be credited to your account in 2-3 days.

I've had similar experience with BSNL 4-5 times.

Bro.He means Airtel digital tv issue not Airtel Sim issue.
Thanks given by:
What I meant was similar issues with payment gateway of BSNL. Sorry if you thought about mobile services.
Thanks given by:
(08-28-2013, 09:49 PM)SRK Wrote: What I meant was similar issues with payment gateway of BSNL. Sorry if you thought about mobile services.

Its ok.
Thanks given by:
Don't worry its a usual error during online transactions. You can expect a refund within 7 days, (even though they say 48 hours) on your bank account.
Thanks given by:
up untill now they havent refunded the amount. Last week i got call back stating they would refund me and today when i called back they are saying they cant refund me back. Pathetic.
Thanks given by:
(09-06-2013, 08:16 PM)ashkthomas Wrote: up untill now they havent refunded the amount. Last week i got call back stating they would refund me and today when i called back they are saying they cant refund me back. Pathetic.

Sad about your case. This happens a lot of time in online transactions. One thing you can do is to check this with your bank, sometimes the money will be with the bank's failed transactions department. Call the customer care number of your bank and tell them about your case. Lodge a complaint.:aggressive:
In my experience it had taken even 25 days to get back the amount. So don't worry you will get it back sometime.:perplex:
Thanks given by:
Typical behavior of Airtel. Forward this issue to nodal officer.If he/she fails threaten them about a legal action.
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Write 3 hotel reviews and get Rs.250 credited to Airtel Digital TV subscriber account anant 1 1,071 06-04-2010, 10:03 AM
Last Post: jatt