Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
International Children’s Film Forum Launched at Global Festival of Films 2009
Advertisement
The second day of 2nd Global Festival of documentary Films 2009 proved very lucky for the children when a forum was launched before the august audience consisting of film, TV, Media persons from all over India and other parts of the World jointly by H.E. Voroshilov Enkhbold the Ambassador of Mangolia in India, renowned film makers Basu Chatterjee, Karl Bardosh, Pankaj Parashar Gurbir Garewal and music director Wajid Khan.

“It is my honor that I could associate my self with this International organization which is going to work for children” said Mongolian Ambassador. ”I will give my full support to this cause.” said Basu Chatterjee. ”I am in the game,I can send you films from U.S.A. with good themes” said Karl Bardosh. ”I have already done ample work for children all that can be used by the forum without any further notice,” said Pankaj Parashar. “I am available for this venture and accept the vice president ship of this forum, and will maintain the trust shown in me” said Gurbir Garewal. “It’s a wonderful cause I stand for it with the organizer” said Wajid Khan.

International Children’s Film Forum (ICFF) is the first ever Forum of its kind in the private sector of India. ICFF has been established by Sandeep Marwah, President of Marwah Studios and Founder of Noida Film City to support the govt. funded Children’s Film Society of India’s noble task of producing, distributing and exhibiting film for children. “This Forum believes that moving picture could play significant role in shaping the mind, body and character of younger children and that films for children should be informational, educational as well as entertaining” said Sandeep Marwah, president of the forum.
·

The organization will get their support from Asian Academy Of Film and Television, Asian School of Media Studies, International Film and Television Club and International Film and Television Research Centre.[ANA]
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General News: ‘The Lion King’ becomes fourth Disney film to cross Rs. 100 cr mark in the country nairrk 0 556 07-30-2019, 06:39 PM
Last Post: nairrk
  General News: Film Reviews nairrk 230 24,739 03-09-2019, 12:08 PM
  General News: IFFI 2018 to showcase 212 films from over 68 countries nairrk 0 529 11-21-2018, 06:43 PM
  General News: Yoodlee Films plans to make 100 films in next five years nairrk 0 671 10-12-2018, 11:52 AM
  General News: Viacom18 Motion Pictures to launch five films in 2018 nairrk 0 868 06-25-2018, 10:30 AM
  General News: Artist Aloud announces the third season of World Music Day Festival.. nairrk 0 962 06-12-2018, 10:19 AM
  General News: Reliance Entertainment forms film production JV with Imtiaz Ali nairrk 0 626 05-28-2018, 01:55 PM
  General News: YRF inks two-film distribution deal with Green Gold Animation nairrk 0 798 05-17-2018, 02:47 PM
  General News: ‘Newton’ adjudged best Hindi film at National Film Awards 2018 nairrk 0 722 04-13-2018, 06:57 PM
  General News: Shringar Films to distribute Sudhir Mishra’s ‘Daas Dev’ across India nairrk 0 788 03-21-2018, 08:01 PM