[Image: bgy7t0.jpg]

The second one is Lsass.exe
[Image: 2e504rb.jpg]

I am not able to End those processes please help me:omg:
This is the site i read about that Virus

http://www.fixya.com/support/t264120-fun...ndal_virus

Also i downloaded the file from there no use
So please give some ways to stop that services permanently
கந்தல் ஆனாலும் தாய் மடி போல் ஒரு சுகம் வருமா.....வருமா...
சொர்க்கம் சென்றாலும் சொந்த ஊர் போல் சுதந்திரம் வருமா.... வருமா ...
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
ssms.exe file information

The process Windows Logoff or SSMS belongs to the software SSMS.EXE or COM+ System Service or Windows Logoff by Microsoft Corporation (www.microsoft.com) or sd.

Description: File ssms.exe is located in the folder C:\Windows\System32. Known file sizes on Windows XP are 13,312 bytes (70% of all occurrence), 491,668 bytes, 1,812,116 bytes, 116,224 bytes, 527,360 bytes, 153,600 bytes.
There is no information about the maker of the file. File ssms.exe is not a Windows system file. The program is not visible. The file is located in the Windows folder, but it is not a Windows core file. ssms.exe is able to record inputs, hide itself, monitor applications. Therefore the technical security rating is 74% dangerous, however also read the users reviews.

Recommended: Identify ssms.exe related errors

If ssms.exe is located in the folder C:\Windows then the security rating is 97% dangerous. File size is 180,224 bytes (66% of all occurrence), 85,504 bytes. The program is not visible. ssms.exe is an unknown file in the Windows folder. It is not a Windows system file. There is no description of the program. Program starts when Windows starts (see Registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServices, HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run). The program uses ports to connect to LAN or Internet. ssms.exe is able to monitor applications.

If ssms.exe is located in a subfolder of "C:\Program Files" then the security rating is 75% dangerous. File size is 593,920 bytes. There is no information about the maker of the file. The program has no visible window. ssms.exe is not a Windows system file. The application uses ports to connect to LAN or Internet. ssms.exe is able to record inputs, hide itself, monitor applications, manipulate other programs.

Important: Some malware camouflage themselves as ssms.exe, particularly if they are located in c:\windows or c:\windows\system32 folder. Thus check the ssms.exe process on your pc whether it is pest. We recommend Security Task Manager for verifying your computer's security. It is one of the Top Download Picks of 2005 of The Washington Post and PC World.

Thanks given by:
I searched whole PC with windows search option
and i find this file
now what i need to do ?.
Please help
[Image: o53xcn.jpg]
கந்தல் ஆனாலும் தாய் மடி போல் ஒரு சுகம் வருமா.....வருமா...
சொர்க்கம் சென்றாலும் சொந்த ஊர் போல் சுதந்திரம் வருமா.... வருமா ...
Thanks given by:
Just now checked by system and me too found those file names:aggressive:I am having Bit defender anti virus why it didnt detected it?
Thanks given by:
(05-10-2009, 10:56 AM)Tamilan Wrote: I searched whole PC with windows search option
and i find this file
now what i need to do ?.
Please help
[Image: o53xcn.jpg]

Hi Tamilan,

First delete these registry entries.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\run\ssoo
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\run\utrs

and then remove ssme.exe files.
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General News: 5 best Anti-Virus software and their unique features nairrk 0 765 12-25-2017, 12:17 PM
Last Post: nairrk
  General News: Google Chrome for windows updates with Anti-virus features nairrk 0 690 10-17-2017, 12:02 PM
  General News: Next-gen virus found; Here's how it works nairrk 0 518 04-12-2016, 08:55 AM
Bug Help: Virus hacks 1,50,000 cellphones in China nairrk 0 1,154 02-25-2011, 12:19 PM
Exclamation Beware of Real Kamasutra.pps.exe computer virus.. nairrk 0 1,647 01-17-2011, 02:44 PM
  Now, world's first mobile virus scan Mr.Bhat 0 1,112 08-13-2010, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Mr.Bhat
Exclamation Life is Beautiful Virus Hoax SRK 0 924 03-08-2010, 08:47 PM
Last Post: SRK
  New virus targets Facebook users Sathish 0 909 01-05-2010, 11:11 AM
Last Post: Sathish
  A details on Virus & malwares Ananya 3 1,256 10-27-2009, 09:50 PM
Last Post: Ananya
  Microsoft releases free anti-virus software. Ananya 10 3,981 10-14-2009, 06:58 AM
Last Post: Tamilan